Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep got some work ahead of me for sure!!
8 feet in height
IMG_6090.JPG

IMG_6082.JPG

IMG_6084.JPG

IMG_6086.JPG

score! since Crop King is no more...a couple of local sellers went half price to get rid of stock....

I've 20 seeds, for cheap. Next season.....(I'm outdoor guy after all)....or if'm in a mood, indoor.....may take a run this winter...

Blue AK47 & Original Skunk...
When did this happen I just had a dealing with cks on Friday

Kansas native here... I got transplanted to the west coast in the 60s and have been trying to find my way back ever since
It really is the best place in my opinion for outdoor agriculture during the summer hours making for prime grown crops but I’m just learning the steps so I’ll learn to make due of my land.

What makes autos so appealing where I live for outdoors is you get a crop in of beautiful weed before frost hits. We had and get frost in August now. That was unheard of ten years ago weird man.

What makes autos so appealing where I live for outdoors is you get a crop in of beautiful weed before frost hits. We had and get frost in August now. That was unheard of ten years ago weird man.

Yeah totally...for me its the symbiotic relationship that makes them so appealing to me....grown on the outer perimeter of large photos, it means i utilize empty ground and pull a bunch of bud during late july-early august before the photos get massive and need the space. Perfect

We get frost sometimes in late august, but usually its early september before it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back