Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes autos so appealing where I live for outdoors is you get a crop in of beautiful weed before frost hits. We had and get frost in August now. That was unheard of ten years ago weird man.

How is your RH% in july and august? I know for me it has to be the largest struggle with midsummer full flower autos.

During the 2016 session, the Kansas Legislature enacted HB 2462, which took effect on July 1, 2016. It reduced penalties for first-time marijuana possession by half, from one year to six months in jail. A second offense was reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of one year.

A lengthy bill that included a minor penalty reduction, SB 112, passed during the 2017 session and took effect May 18, 2017. It reduced the maximum penalty for possession of marijuana paraphernalia (such as grow lights) used to cultivate five or fewer plants from one year in jail and/or a $2,500 fine to six months in jail and/or a $1,000 fine. This change does not impact the penalty for growing marijuana, which is a separate crime.

Given that recent polls show that 63% of Kansans support decriminalizing marijuana and imposing a civil fine, there is tremendous support for a further step — eliminating criminal penalties altogether.
That is draconian 6 months alone for simple possession UNREAL reduced from a year I hope they step into the 21 century soon. Because of those kind of laws what does a ounce of HIGH TEST pot go for?

When does the outdoor season succumb to winter like conditions?
February late January but it gets cold in December
That is draconian 6 months alone for simple possession UNREAL reduced from a year I hope they step into the 21 century soon. Because of those kind of laws what does a ounce of HIGH TEST pot go for?
200 a zip

Yeah thats an awesome season for sure!! Ours is far shorter(snowing by mid-late october), so strain selection is very limited to early finishing strains...still though i am not complaining!! ;)
Just makes it difficult for the strains that can’t withstand temps below 10c

Just makes it difficult for the strains that can’t withstand temps below 10c

I deal with frost every year usually both in the spring and in the fall(central cannada)...i find that most as long as healthy plants cope with under 10C conditions with little harm(a couple of days not extended stretches of those temps). Autos on the other hand seem to be hurt far more by cold temps especially if they get them early in their lives(day 30 and under)

How is your RH% in july and august? I know for me it has to be the largest struggle with midsummer full flower autos.
It can be rough with certain strains they stay so low they do not catch a good wind to dry them out lol. But you are right I got a few nice ones in 2014 but after that I moved indoors due to mold slugs snails and shitty weather at harvest time I was getting old and tired of it. Back in the nineties when growing huge super skunk plants we had very little to no problems maybe a tiny bit of mold come October on some of the maturing popcorn bud. Once we had a freak snowstorm/ rainstorm we were out there picking popcorn bud I shit you not. 12 to 14 feet in height and super huge main colas easy ten feet across. We got freaked out one day pruning at full strength this old farmer dude walks right by us with a shotgun he pays no attention to us he keeps right on going he was out duck hunting we assumed he never said a word and we just kept pruning and listening to music. It was our property too LOL.

It can be rough with certain strains they stay so low they do not catch a good wind to dry them out lol. But you are right I got a few nice ones in 2014 but after that I moved indoors due to mold slugs snails and shitty weather at harvest time I was getting old and tired of it. Back in the nineties when growing huge super skunk plants we had very little to no problems maybe a tiny bit of mold come October on some of the maturing popcorn bud. Once we had a freak snowstorm/ rainstorm we were out there picking popcorn bud I shit you not. 12 to 14 feet in height and super huge main colas easy ten feet across. We got freaked out one day pruning at full strength this old farmer dude walks right by us with a shotgun he pays no attention to us he keeps right on going he was out duck hunting we assumed he never said a word and we just kept pruning and listening to music. It was our property too LOL.

Thats an awesome story bud!! Got to love seeing someone that pays attention to his own business, and not yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back