Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir it is . A convection type if I'm not mistaken . I like to cruise Alibaba and see if I can con the manufacturers into selling me samples . Some times it works most times it don't but I usually buy at half the price I would pay at the retail level . The Chinese are quick to cease an opportunity if they think there's future sales for them and I have to tell little white lies to convince them . Mutual exploitation at it's finest . :cooldance:

Wellllll..if you were a Wise Old Bear...:pighug:..you would do them a show case review on the product..then you can Link suppliers in to your reviews..and you wouldn't be telling little white lies..:biggrin:..might get you some more discounts if you can back it up...

Wow! You got my thinking cap on not only for smoke but think about them mater's and Bell pepper onions wow I definitely need to go outside and start me a soil bin!

Or Tea's....I can't really have compost/soil bins but every empty water bottle is an organic tea possibility..:biggrin:..next year me and @dankstyle J are trying Terp Teas..feeding the girls with terp heavy teas to see if we affect Taste...:hookah:

I Have been reading a ton of eyes info only thing I'm having a slow want is the teas I can't wrap my head around the amount of info in there but I'm definitely wanting to go same route as you bro so that one day I can set my grows up and know what's in it and it be a grow I built from beginning to end only thing I want to add is a good seed!!! Lol but we'll put good info I have shit TONS respect for you and eye's very encouraging Guy's ✌️

Thanks man, Eyes is pretty much my online mentor lol not officially but I learn alot from that dude or trying to anyway :biggrin:

Check these books out on Amazon then head over to Composttealab.com and take a look around.

IMG_20171009_072435.jpg

Wellllll..if you were a Wise Old Bear...:pighug:..you would do them a show case review on the product..then you can Link suppliers in to your reviews..and you wouldn't be telling little white lies..:biggrin:..might get you some more discounts if you can back it up...

Or Tea's....I can't really have compost/soil bins but every empty water bottle is an organic tea possibility..:biggrin:..next year me and @dankstyle J are trying Terp Teas..feeding the girls with terp heavy teas to see if we affect Taste...:hookah:
Well I want to do tea's I just haven't found one with easy simple ingredients lol that I can do ATM what I want to get to is a simple grow but with good quality and quantity at the end. In my situation currently I have to be stealthy so less trips to the garden the better so to speak. And in meantime I can have an outside veg garden and have best of both worlds. And if you guys run this test you gonna do a journal sounds very interesting!! Cause for me the whole process of a good smoke starts with Smell, Taste, then bag appeal ✌️

Well I pretty much landed in Organics trying to figure out what would work for me..Pretty much just trying to get the end result after many half assed but try hard attempts lol I stumbled across Eyes one day and seen the results he was getting then started asking a ton of questions. You could buy a soil like kind soil and maybe it would work, it has for some and hasn't for others..The 5lb pack of 2.1 mix I added to this was from TLOsoils..Just added some extra goods to it after watching one of EoF's videos. It took me a little while to put all the items together so the expense is there, but I feel a custom tailored soil mix is far superior to a ready to buy premixed bag..You know the exact amounts of amendments you're adding and where they are sourced from.You get a good idea of how strong your mix is and you can cut it and adjust it to your liking..Granted, you can add extras to an already mixed bag, but in my opinion it isn't the same..For me it is worth it from a learning perspective and ease of use..Like I said, the initial start up cost is there, but once you start recycling soils, building your own compost and possibly starting a worm farm, bokashi bin etc, it all pays for itself in the end..Boxes of these amendments will stretch super far..I feel it's worth it though, higher quality and I like the fact I put the work in for a premium end product..With a proper built, well composted mix..These things practically grow themselves and I've yet to see someone scoff at some organic flowers.:thumbsup: I like the whole aspect of feeding the soil in turn feeding the microbes who work for you.
I admire your commitment . It is not for me and of course I will accept the consequences as a result . Add water and I'm a happy camper . I have used the Mammoth P plus Overgrow and just changed to FFOF and added COBs for the Mephisto Grow with what I consider a pretty good grow this time . Better than I have in the past . The Chinese say " One mans meat is another mans poison " :biggrin:

Thanks man, Eyes is pretty much my online mentor lol not officially but I learn alot from that dude or trying to anyway :biggrin:

Check these books out on Amazon then head over to Composttealab.com and take a look around.

View attachment 814289
Thanks I'm gonna check this out ✌️ I try to have a organic diet as well as my smoke and it's expensive to buy in store's so to grow my own is a no brainier!!!

I admire your commitment . It is not for me and of course I will accept the consequences as a result . Add water and I'm a happy camper . I have used the Mammoth P plus Overgrow and just changed to FFOF and added COBs for the Mephisto Grow with what I consider a pretty good grow this time . Better than I have in the past . The Chinese say " One mans meat is another mans poison " :biggrin:

Hey man, nothing wrong with what you're doing at all..You grow nice weed..I just blew alot of money on chems and stuff in the past I never figured out and I'm just trying to find my way to being a better grower..Ocean forest works, I use it on my house plants in combination with roots organic if I have them lying around and save my mix for my Canna.

Hey man, nothing wrong with what you're doing at all..You grow nice weed..I just blew alot of money on chems and stuff in the past I never figured out and I'm just trying to find my way to being a better grower..Ocean forest works, I use it on my house plants in combination with roots organic if I have them lying around and save my mix for my Canna.
Thanks for the kind words . Truth . I'm still learning but it keeps me off the streets and I have discovered much about organic gardening right here . More than I ever did in school . But then if I hadn't of been ADD who knows . @wwwillie and I have just had large epiphany's about growing organic weed . Right Willie . :rofl:

A quick mephisto question for those that have... putting up a 4X4 tent, want to run mephisto beans, noticed on their site they're saying 9 plants per msq.... that seems like an awful lot of plants in a 4X4....I know it's strain dependant, just trying to get a layout set in my minds eye. I was thinking 6 plants should fill 16 sq ft....
I just grew out 7 mephistos in a 4 x 4, it was about perfect. Harvest just over a lb under 300 watts of cobs, all organic :smoking:
20170924_190535.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back