Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost the same reason I don't smoke much anymore which sucks because I LOVED it..Seems when I smoke I automatically start thinking too much and guilting myself about things and everything is amplified by 1000..Soon after my anxiety kicks in and forget it.
Sounds like you need a good indica

Bet that smells good eh?! yeah for 100 USD plus the base materials,maybe another 100 or less if you can get deals,you'll have enough water only soil for many many smaller grows back to back. or if you use the Tabs too, you can take that soil and split it right in two,with Tabs and some simple Tea/s if you wanna be involved. but its UBER cost effective ,and a highly modular system. make it strong and work it from there for space. so a Bin and a bucket of Tabs dont take up much room really. or small bin of extra potent top coatings and the like. pretty neat I think.

Hey 9Bear, Mossy, Stoners all,

Unfortunately, yes 9Bear. My wife and I call it dream walking. It is real as a heart attack. So far:I've ended up buck naked in the middle of my driveway at 3am. Thought I was going to bed after waking on the couch in the dark. Only woke up when I didn't feel the bed at the back of my legs as expected and my eyes popped open.Seconds away from falling on my ass and or head. Another, I was on an 18th floor balcony alone and must have fallen asleep in a chair. Dreamed I was in line to pay something. Store or bank. Got to the counter, reached into my pocket and put money on the counter. Again a tactile connection. When I didn't feel a counter top that I put the money on, my eyes popped open in time to see bills fluttering down. Thank god I didn't reach for them.
Sounds like dreaming could be detrimental to your health! Glad I don't dream...

Little bloom top coat just marinating..Got a little warmth coming off of it as well..Figured out a use for an empty Tidy Cats litter bucket..Has a nice hinged lid to it..So now I'm like a hoarder with these things.

IMG_20171009_082419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back