Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good dude!!!! So I normally use Great White, as it was always readily available at all of the local stores, but my favorite store finally started stocking both Mammoth P and Recharge.. I went to buy some Recharge and he gave me a decent-sized sample of Mammoth P for free (probably because I feel like I keep him in business sometimes).. Anyway, these are my before and after pics.. The bigger plants are all DP (AutoUltimate, CindyJack, TD), smaller ones are all Dinafem Auto WWXXLs.. I hit them with a dose of Recharge last week.. Watered them yesterday with Mammoth P.. They literally ALL grew at least 2"+ overnight..

Before:

View attachment 814277

After:

View attachment 814278

Keep in mind; this is considered a "water-only" grow, in the sense that I built the soil, and don't even really need anything else, just tap water.. I'm gonna use the Mammoth P for the rest of this grow and see if it's worth it versus the Recharge.. Maybe, maybe not.. Regardless, I think it definitely does help!!!

EDIT: So you know, those pictures are a week apart.. But still, explosive growth, for sure!!!
looking good! under some autocobs?

i've never really dreamed, but when i do have dreams they are super vivid and i remember them for days on end and they are usually prophetic in nature, very real life like and yeah does my head in. but i can go years without remembering a single dream. my wife said i did sometimes wake up in a start struggling for breath, usually a sign i'd had a nightmare or something but i couldn't even remember it the instant i woke up.

its funny you bring it up because i had one a few weeks back. it always ends up being some wierd random thing that i'll be out and about and have a deja vu moment that what happened was from one of my dreams.

one other i remember i actually lived an entire nother life, from around teenager to grown man, with a different family, different wife, we had kids, grew old and died together. i woke up and was crying my eyes out and the feeling didn't go away from weeks like i was living a lie and the dream life was my real life. insane to think i could go through all that in an 8hr sleep! i can still remember vivid details from that other life its wierd as hell.
wow My brain works exactly the same way. I rarely remember dreams, like you said sometimes it years in between. I have those same deja vu moments! freaks me out

Kansas is a fucking bible state with too many liberal crybabies against the plant.

Same problem in my state!

raising me bowl high............to not running out!.......

I second that!

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] ..:hookah:..sharing one.

Morning @1939bear :bighug:

Amen....:headbang:

Teach a man/woman to grow Dope..and he has a Whole Load of Friends...:smokeout:

Not if they are super stealthy and don't tell anyone. Morning @Mossy

Yes sir it is . A convection type if I'm not mistaken . I like to cruise Alibaba and see if I can con the manufacturers into selling me samples . Some times it works most times it don't but I usually buy at half the price I would pay at the retail level . The Chinese are quick to cease an opportunity if they think there's future sales for them and I have to tell little white lies to convince them . Mutual exploitation at it's finest . :cooldance:

Now that sounds like a sweet tactic. This old dog needs to learn a few new tricks. Hit me up with some tips Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back