Status
Not open for further replies.
I get all my cob parts from a dude with a chicks name there, best deals i could find. Take a bit to ship is only downfall
The shipping a killer . A lot of the company's in China insist on sending things express DHL etc easy to rack up a $50. on shipping . I bought my COBs from Panda . They sell on Amazon but it was cheaper to buy from the factory direct and pay the shipping . :thumbsup:

Well I want to do tea's I just haven't found one with easy simple ingredients lol that I can do ATM what I want to get to is a simple grow but with good quality and quantity at the end. In my situation currently I have to be stealthy so less trips to the garden the better so to speak. And in meantime I can have an outside veg garden and have best of both worlds. And if you guys run this test you gonna do a journal sounds very interesting!! Cause for me the whole process of a good smoke starts with Smell, Taste, then bag appeal ✌️

@Cotton46 @sniper brought the best Tip in for guerilla....:headbang:..drop a whole egg and a whole banana in the grow hole before planting..
It was being used for tomatoes..but canna has similar fert needs.
They said the tomato plant only needed one main feed after that..:headbang:

That's no joke
My current kitchen table, haven't used it in a month its been full of veggies. Doing lots of canning and giving to friends and neighbors
Canned those peaches yesterday for a mid winter treat!
View attachment 814294

Colours of my Autumn..

IMG_3314.JPG

Not if they are super stealthy and don't tell anyone. Morning @Mossy

Yup @Duckster :d5:

@Cotton46 @sniper brought the best Tip in for guerilla....:headbang:..drop a whole egg and a whole banana in the grow hole before planting..

Colours of my Autumn..

View attachment 814320

I love it beautiful! what kind of peppers are those short fat crinkled ones?

I love it beautiful! what kind of peppers are those short fat crinkled ones?

Scotch Bonnets @iampepe ..our Favourites.
Hot..but then not..no vicious after burn..:headbang:...Very clean..fresh taste...

Most Scotch bonnets have a heat rating of 100,000–350,000 Scoville units.[5] For comparison, most jalapeño peppers have a heat rating of 2,500 to 8,000 on the Scoville scale.

Scotch Bonnets @iampepe ..our Favourites.
Hot..but then not..no vicious after burn..:headbang:...Very clean..fresh taste...

Most Scotch bonnets have a heat rating of 100,000–350,000 Scoville units.[5] For comparison, most jalapeño peppers have a heat rating of 2,500 to 8,000 on the Scoville scale.
your fav eh, i'm looking for some heirloom seeds of it to try then.

Colours of my Autumn..

View attachment 814320

that tip with the banana or tomato sound a great tip and howdi mossy how r u pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back