Not open for further replies.
Early miss feminized autoflower [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
8485CCFA-2D5A-4F73-8F39-CA3FE3F07ABB.jpeg
Early miss feminized autoflower [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
4A895810-D9CF-46E1-90F7-D824FCA32E57.jpeg
Early miss feminized autoflower [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
D3507D88-1BBE-4CDB-8DBF-9CB0E7E6196C.jpeg
My babes are growing nicely!

Early miss feminized autoflower [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]View attachment 814361 Early miss feminized autoflower [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]View attachment 814362 Early miss feminized autoflower [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]View attachment 814363 My babes are growing nicely![/QUOTE
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] just broke soil in my 5 gallon bucket she was with [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. I planted her almost a week ago after an 15 hour soak but nothing happened so started [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and she took off! come home from the gym and she’s standing next to [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] so I transplanted her to her own pot. Hoping she takes.

yes pal getting cold here in the uk its all indoor now plus we had a real iffy summer

Yup..it has been an Iffy season world wide..:headbang:..I've never seen so many girls with bud rot as we have seen in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] this year.

I can’t wait to go outdoors next year!!! Indoor has been a great learning experience so far but I’m ready to see what Mother Nature has in store for me! Of course I’ll be doing things I’ve learned for indoor on my outdoor grow but my electric bill will thank me!

Yup..it has been an Iffy season world wide..:headbang:..I've never seen so many girls with bud rot as we have seen in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorautophotogrowbattle[/HASHTAG] this year.

Funny how some strains seem impervious or nearly at least...here we are in 70%+RH, raining almost every day at the end of flower and i have a couple of warrior plants that refuse to set into a moldy existence!

I can’t wait to go outdoors next year!!! Indoor has been a great learning experience so far but I’m ready to see what Mother Nature has in store for me! Of course I’ll be doing things I’ve learned for indoor on my outdoor grow but my electric bill will thank me!

A well grown photo in a great outdoor location with a decent climate can put out tremendous results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back