Status
Not open for further replies.
This area gets sunlight from sun up to sun down all season long! View attachment 814370

One thing i can tell you...if the soil is the right PH and drains well, and also you prep a huge hole for a photo(minimum 6 feetX6 feet ideally 10 feet X 10 feet), you will see a monster of a plant whatever strain you choose. Spot looks perfect. Make sure you get some reverse support in action!!(will be an update to the monster training guide once i slow down and get into winter)

One thing i can tell you...if the soil is the right PH and drains well, and also you prep a huge hole for a photo(minimum 6 feetX6 feet ideally 10 feet X 10 feet), you will see a monster of a plant whatever strain you choose. Spot looks perfect. Make sure you get some reverse support in action!!(will be an update to the monster training guide once i slow down and get into winter)
I’m prepping a 15x15 area for the outdoor season and the soil is phenomenal there absolutely perfect! Every season we til in a bunch of compost with fish guys and heads. Not to mention if you was to dig there you can smell the richness of the soil.

I’m prepping a 15x15 area for the outdoor season and the soil is phenomenal there absolutely perfect! Every season we til in a bunch of compost with fish guys and heads. Not to mention if you was to dig there you can smell the richness of the soil.

Bloody right!! Use the techniques in the guide bud, and i promise you will not be disappointed!

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners, yesterday's cloud show
P1050930.JPG
P1050931.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back