Status
Not open for further replies.
It a compounding effect...tons of easily digested nutrients can take a plant so far....as far as photosynthesis can take it..open the branches and its an explosion of available solar panels. Couple that with the nutrients and a giant root base that can feed a huge frame is an absolute recipe for monsters!!

IMG_5750.JPG

IMG_5756.JPG

hey trail,912 :pass:
so glad mondays over never did like them.and i has a day off tomorrow,but im attending my first official 'at least make it legal for sick folk,fuck recreational eejits like me rally'

hows yall keeping ?well lubricated i hope
:pighug:

Gareth will ‘break the law’ (as if it wasn’t already broken)! This protest has came as a result of MP Paul Flynn calling on people who consume cannabis for medicinal reasons to break the law regarding cannabis.

Join Gareth on the 10th of October at 12.00 – 3pm to show your support against the system that picks and chooses who gets access to a life changing plant.

This is Gareths story:

“My name is Gareth Tuff, I and many more like me need your support!

Paul Flynn MP will raise a Ten-Min Rule Bill for medical access to cannabis on October 10th 2017, and he has invited us to BREAK THE LAW!

On October 2011 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and told “it’s not a death sentence” but they missed a part, “it’s a life sentence”.
In the 6 years that followed, I have endured 17 relapses that took me from walking to the chair in which I now live, from stroking the faces of my 2 children, to not being able to lift my arms and open my hands. From being able to laugh, to having an expression on my face like a stern headmaster.

I am prescribed Opioids (Codeine) Benzodiazepine (Diazepam-Blues, street name) Lyrica, Pre-Gabblin (Buds-slang street name). These are but a few, and we are asked to take them every day! Plus I have a drug (tysabri) coursing through my veins that at any time could turn my brain into liquid putty, this is called Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML).

Every drug I have named above carries a danger of addiction, chronic abuse, psychosis and mental Illness,,,,,,,,did I mention they are all legal!

For my relapses I am prescribed strong dosages of steroid, Methylprednisolone.
It alters you in ways I can’t even describe. Let me put it this way, when I am taking it and someone says “Are you Gareth today?”I reply “No!I’m something else”.
My family make me my breakfast, they kindly pour me a drink of grapefruit juice, “NO!”I yell, “why not?”comes the reply, “did you not know that grapefruit juice can cause SERIOUS medical complications, or DEATH!!!” While on steroids!

On Tuesday the 10th of October at 12am I shall be found sitting in my chair at the steps of Stormont. I can not promise you anything other than the probability of a cold dank wet windy day, but I will be their with my little placard strapped to my chair.
Come and join me, say hello! Do you own a guitar? Bring it! No matter what it is, come along and let’s send a message to these politicians!

I will have my family by my side showing how every day I’m forced into.
BREAKING THE LAW!”
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
not the london thing but the belfast thing.
:pighug:

57C42FAC-EDD5-40BA-A40F-C9C85878B4C4.jpeg
A recent scientific experiment with a pineapple crown. She’s been sitting in water for 2 months rooting. The center is her new growth. I’ll be planting her next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back