Status
Not open for further replies.
Same story here .........i wouldnt have it any other way [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I’m constantly going back and forth to the room my box is in. The ol lady says I spend more time with my plants than I do her lol

I’m constantly going back and forth to the room my box is in. The ol lady says I spend more time with my plants than I do her lol
In 1991 i had a dabble at growing ........i came home one day to find everything gone except for my hifi and a note pinned to the inside of the grow room door .........u know ...dear john an all that.......she even took the cables out the hifi out of spite......wouldnt have minded but the cables chord and cost a fortune........oh well [emoji111]

In 1991 i had a dabble at growing ........i came home one day to find everything gone except for my hifi and a note pinned to the inside of the grow room door .........u know ...dear john an all that.......she even took the cables out the hifi out of spite......wouldnt have minded but the cables chord and cost a fortune........oh well [emoji111]

Damn! Yeah mines already not happy I’m spending 139.00 for a single light come payday lol

Damn! Yeah mines already not happy I’m spending 139.00 for a single light come payday lol

When I used to have to face this issue, my answer is we can spend some money once, and grow it, or I can continue to buy it, spending money forever.

I ended up with a real nice setup, actually more than I wanted... course I was blowing 100$ a week, so a grand in equipment paid for itself fairly fast...

When I used to have to face this issue, my answer is we can spend some money once, and grow it, or I can continue to buy it, spending money forever.

I ended up with a real nice setup, actually more than I wanted... course I was blowing 100$ a week, so a grand in equipment paid for itself fairly fast...
That’s my exact argument with her as well. Let me spend a little to make a lot more back in return. Within a year it’ll pay for itself then pay its own bills.

It works... put it all out on paper, this is what we are spending monthly, this is what I want to spend, and how fast it's paid for itself.... just did a rough figuring.... 30 yrs, @ 52 weeks... if I didn't grow, I'd have spent over 150 thousand dollars over the yrs.... hey honey... there's the house you want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back