Status
Not open for further replies.
look at all them pretty buds
[HASHTAG]#showusyerbush[/HASHTAG]
walter white day7 b.JPG

:pighug:

If I was to run Grape Walker Kush in this tent again, I would add another autocob and put 4 plants in there especially seeing how she grew ( not in a bad way ). I can see myself ordering more of these seeds ( only have 3 left ) and doing two full rows of them in my closet once I outfit it for a larger grow. This is just the first time with this soil mix and I wanted to do a run with it to get a feel for it before I dive in with a ton of beans in it.

Planted 11 seeds Friday.. 2 of them Mephisto the rest other genetics and for the 4th time in a row.. the two Mephisto Beans were the first to break ground..

Morning @Fairlynew :bighug:

Time to get a shower...then work.
I have peas to plant..they should have been in September..so I'm running behind...:watering:..as usual..

If your Outdoor night temps have fallen into single digits..:ph:..check your ph..
I will Mossy I am implementing that and getting a SAD light too. I will be ready for anything life throws at me.

Canadian winter's when you live up north can be hard As I get older it gets harder but I endure via snowmobiling YAHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back