Status
Not open for further replies.
BUD shots
IMG_6928.JPG
IMG_6929.JPG

Good evening everyone. Well today ended up being a good one. After last weeks email saying they couldn't repair the laptop that I got for my daughters college gift. Today I received the replacement so hopefully things are on the way to looking up.

i've never really dreamed, but when i do have dreams they are super vivid and i remember them for days on end and they are usually prophetic in nature, very real life like and yeah does my head in. but i can go years without remembering a single dream. my wife said i did sometimes wake up in a start struggling for breath, usually a sign i'd had a nightmare or something but i couldn't even remember it the instant i woke up.

its funny you bring it up because i had one a few weeks back. it always ends up being some wierd random thing that i'll be out and about and have a deja vu moment that what happened was from one of my dreams.

I don't dream much when medicated but when it does you know about it. I hear you on the prophecy and deja vu shit.

Here is my pot belly pig grabbing some fresh fan leaves LOL just old fan leaves of of a leaching plant. I feed him special formulated food and fruit and veggies
IMG_6958.JPG

Well we have learned something today Fasciation. Thanks for posting that unique picture and keep us updated.
I'd love to, but that plant isn't mine. It's a pic I came across today. If you search on it, there's a few pics out there. I hear it's a son of a gun to trim :eek:

<nice pig btw :thumbsup:>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back