Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171010_053857.jpg
Nice waking up to this!!!! ✌️

Good morning Stoners.
The other night I asked if anyone was seeing the vertical info frame. Some said no, no one said yes. Well I found it right where it belongs. On the forum gateway page. We were all on the thread pages where it isn't.

9Bear, One last thing on the Dream Walking. I said we attributed it to too much good weed and lack of sleep. I should have included the possibility of it being a long term residual side effect from Halcion, or Ambien. Years ago I was prescribed both at times while healing and both have been proven to cause strange, long term side effects.

Here's some green breakfast..
I had to wait to finish rebuilding my grow space. There were only 2 mylar blankets in town after the hurricane rush.
I need one more.for the floor and end wall.
They should be in by now.
full

Good morning Stoners.
The other night I asked if anyone was seeing the vertical info frame. Some said no, no one said yes. Well I found it right where it belongs. On the forum gateway page. We were all on the thread pages where it isn't.

9Bear, One last thing on the Dream Walking. I said we attributed it to too much good weed and lack of sleep. I should have included the possibility of it being a long term residual side effect from Halcion, or Ambien. Years ago I was prescribed both at times while healing and both have been proven to cause strange, long term side effects.

I had to wait to finish rebuilding my grow space. There were only 2 mylar blankets in town after the hurricane rush.
full
Just for my own thoughts is mylar more effective or is flat white paint, reason I'm asking in gonna fix my room up a bit before next grow. I want to make every effort for every possible increase in quality and quantity ✌️

Good morning Stoners.

full

Ambien... yup been there too ex wife dragged me off the street, wandering the neighborhood in my underwear. Complete black out. I won't go near the stuff ever again.

Good morning Stoners.

full
Many years ago I was diagnosed with depression by a young doctor who prescribed a drug . I've long since forgotten which drug . I took one felt like dung and returned them to the pharmacy demanding my money back. The pharmacist suggested that sometimes you had to feel worse to get better :rofl: I'll leave it to your imagination as to where I told him to put his medication . I'm still suffering from depression . :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back