Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb question but I gotta ask I’ve heard too many arguable answers. The stage in which cannabis’ anatomy grow are cotyledons, first trues, first node to second set of leaves....? Like where is the first true node is my question because I’ve topped at what some would argue I’s either the 3rd or 4th node. The first node wouldn’t be where the cots meet the first set would it or is it the first set meeting the second set?

So dumb question but I gotta ask I’ve heard too many arguable answers. The stage in which cannabis’ anatomy grow are cotyledons, first trues, first node to second set of leaves....? Like where is the first true node is my question because I’ve topped at what some would argue I’s either the 3rd or 4th node. The first node wouldn’t be where the cots meet the first set would it or is it the first set meeting the second set?
I count from the first set of true leaves . 3rd node scary 4th node safer I do mine at the third . :nono:

B3DC6D59-1AD2-4AD1-B280-B8C705F7B41D.jpeg
B3DC6D59-1AD2-4AD1-B280-B8C705F7B41D.jpeg
446DED11-E456-487E-886E-F99091E79A2D.jpeg
For my questions sake here is miss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

So dumb question but I gotta ask I’ve heard too many arguable answers. The stage in which cannabis’ anatomy grow are cotyledons, first trues, first node to second set of leaves....?

Hey! :D

The first set of true leaves will form the first node! (sorry for the rubbish image - it's not your eyes!)

upload_2017-10-10_13-54-43.jpeg

marijuana-node-explanation-manifold.jpg

Hope this helps :D

Hey! :D

The first set of true leaves will form the first node! (sorry for the rubbish image - it's not your eyes!)

View attachment 814729

marijuana-node-explanation-manifold.jpg

Hope this helps :D
Thanks I’ve just heard to many arguable answers. So miss number 1 is working her second node then. She should be working her 4th by now but because I had the light to high she focused more on her stretch rather than anything else but since I moved the light down a couple days ago she’s worked more vegetation than stretch

Thanks I’ve just heard to many arguable answers. So miss number 1 is working her second node then. She should be working her 4th by now but because I had the light to high she focused more on her stretch rather than anything else but since I moved the light down a couple days ago she’s worked more vegetation than stretch

You can't rush nature :D ... I'd say just let it do it's thing until it looks strong enough to survive a topping without dying on you. - There's a topping guide somewhere from people who do it regularly .. I'll try and fish it out and post you a link!

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back