Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i am smoking a bit of Widowbomb...had to nip a branch off with a spot of mold...hopefully got it under control
IMG_6042.JPG

o

tell you what though, thats the best lookin mouldy weed ive ever seen. thats a lovely amount of frosting : )

Nah that bud isnt moldy...just a spotted a small mold spot on another branch so i nipped and tossed it and kept a few clean surrounding buds for a tester toke. Cutting this week. She does have some excellent frost and great density for such limited light!!(less than 6 hours now)
IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6040.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

Nah that bud isnt moldy...just a spotted a small mold spot on another branch so i nipped and tossed it and kept a few clean surrounding buds for a tester toke. Cutting this week. She does have some excellent frost and great density for such limited light!!(less than 6 hours now)
View attachment 813773

View attachment 813772

View attachment 813771
less than 6 hours? i thought you lived in australia? is it not like comming up for summer there? or am i just talking nonesense again lol.

id love to grow plants like that mate. theyre gonna look amazing in full bloom. i love the wee xmas tree shape, its just so pleasing to look at. symetrical plants do wonders for my ocd imbalances lol.
unfortunately height issues prevented so mine just end up like clusterfucks its really annoying : ( figured out how to solve my height problem about 2 weeks ago too. thats even more annoying as this my last grow at my house lol.
hang on, how come youve got buds so early actually. just realised the 30 day bit. thats mega fast! whats gwk stand for? grows weed kwik? should be called gwkaf !

Sensi Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] look at them bro they have several skunks and the one I have she's tough as you know but worth a look.Sensi seeds
I started with sensi seed bank superskunk but had a teally crap germ rate.....i even diplomatically complained and got sent more seeds and still got a crap germ rate........nice plants when they came up but i wont be back to them

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

id love to grow plants like that mate. theyre gonna look amazing in full bloom. i love the wee xmas tree shape, its just so pleasing to look at. symetrical plants do wonders for my ocd imbalances lol.
unfortunately height issues prevented so mine just end up like clusterfucks its really annoying : ( figured out how to solve my height problem about 2 weeks ago too. thats even more annoying as this my last grow at my house lol.
hang on, how come youve got buds so early actually. just realised the 30 day bit. thats mega fast! whats gwk stand for? grows weed kwik? should be called gwkaf !

Thanks man, Mephisto's Grape Walker Kush Illuminauto..she already has trichs forming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back