Status
Not open for further replies.
I should note...i am not a hash making expert...just have a technique that works well and puts out some great black

I want to make hash from my crop so I'll have a look at the thread, I've no clue how to make it except for the old squeeze the death out of the keif I've saved

Edit: I took a look at The first page that's a lot of work, think I'll get a rosin press and go the lazy way out lol

I've seen smaller forests where I'm from , I'd love to reach that amount on a noob level, give this lad a medal

OH ye like forests do you? I do too!!...here is one...Bomb Seeds atomic...7+feet tall and trained into a rectangle that's 10'X12'
IMG_5911.JPG

IMG_5811.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

I want to make hash from my crop so I'll have a look at the thread, I've no clue how to make it except for the old squeeze the death out of the keif I've saved

Edit: I took a look at The first page that's a lot of work, think I'll get a rosin press and go the lazy way out lol

Its more focused toward the larger scale mixing if you happen to have a fair bit of weed, but if you could use it I would be sooooooo psyched!! So far i dont know of anyone that has used the techniques in the guide.

I've seen smaller forests where I'm from , I'd love to reach that amount on a noob level, give this lad a medal
its easily done mate. just gotta find a couple of pros on here who dont mind talking you through it, very slowly, with sock puppets and little kiddy words over and over and again till it sinks in lol. i was a fuckin nightmare on my first grow.i still ask stupid questions all the time but it helps me learn so i dont mind. im currently teaching 2 of my mates hydro and although ones a moron and keeps fuckin it up the other guys well on for a 7+ ouncer his first go. a lot of its down to the system i use. 'gt205 nft' single plant resevoir. its fuckin deadly! cheap too : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back