Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha awesome :D Sounds like a good job!!
pays £220 a shift + £40 a day into holiday fund but its boring as fuck. i do literally nothing most of the time and generally by myself. can do as much overtime as we want but just cant bring myself to waste any more of my life here than i have to. cant wait to get paid off so i can go get a real job again lol.

pays £220 a shift + £40 a day into holiday fund but its boring as fuck. i do literally nothing most of the time and generally by myself. can do as much overtime as we want but just cant bring myself to waste any more of my life here than i have to. cant wait to get paid off so i can go get a real job again lol.

Damn!! Thats solid cash though!!

I would love to see @EvilScotsman get the coveted "1 pound autoflower club" badge...got get it evil!!
its my last grow in my house for the forseable so ill be devestated if i dont get it like. she gettin the chop monday or tuesday though so ill have a rough guestimate once i see how many buckets she fills : )

its my last grow in my house for the forseable so ill be devestated if i dont get it like. she gettin the chop monday or tuesday though so ill have a rough guestimate once i see how many buckets she fills : )

How is bud density? Are you working with stones, fluffies or somewhere in between?

Top Of the evening my fellow AFNRS
IMG_6866.JPG

How is bud density? Are you working with stones, fluffies or somewhere in between?
aww theyre dense mate. like solid dense. my big gripe last time was my fluffy buds but the 'dutch pro' nutes and their wonderful 'explode' have done the job. certainly not the cheapest option but glad i changed to them : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back