Status
Not open for further replies.
that really is crazy fast like. theyve got some amazing strains under their belts i must say. really impressed by just about every mephisto ive seen and im sure theyre gonna be just the same. off to bed now tho so peace out broski : ) and everyone else : ) zzzzz ...

I started with sensi seed bank superskunk but had a teally crap germ rate.....i even diplomatically complained and got sent more seeds and still got a crap germ rate........nice plants when they came up but i wont be back to them

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
awfy gentlemanly behaviour though : )

Happy sunday growers ,sweetseeds auto bushes;)
_20171008_092314.JPG
_20171008_092406.JPG
happy growing every1;)

I got mine from seedsupreme no probs with germ except one the free seeds come up real fast then bent over and snapped lol was just to aggressive I guess. It was a bean from Female seeds an Auto Haze. I got all Mephisto now lol next run will be all there beans and soil! With 3 gallon Roots organic pots, with Mammoth P and so far that's it lol.
I started with sensi seed bank superskunk but had a teally crap germ rate.....i even diplomatically complained and got sent more seeds and still got a crap germ rate........nice plants when they came up but i wont be back to them

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back