Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins for this little lady!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 34
I got mine from seedsupreme no probs with germ except one the free seeds come up real fast then bent over and snapped lol was just to aggressive I guess. It was a bean from Female seeds an Auto Haze. I got all Mephisto now lol next run will be all there beans and soil! With 3 gallon Roots organic pots, with Mammoth P and so far that's it lol.
When do you typically start your mammoth p? I have some that I’m just itching to use on my ladies but don’t wanna introduce them to nutes too early though mammoth p is a nute inducer so to speak allowing the plant to absorb more of its nutrients and activating the the nutrients in the soil at a much better rate for the plants.

When do you typically start your mammoth p? I have some that I’m just itching to use on my ladies but don’t wanna introduce them to nutes too early though mammoth p is a nute inducer so to speak allowing the plant to absorb more of its nutrients and activating the the nutrients in the soil at a much better rate for the plants.
I used my sample right from the get go . Day one I used .05 ml per gal of water on my seedlings . :thumbsup:

good afternoon people i hope your enjoying the weekend

Plus my gals are in a 5 and 3 gallon bucket so I wouldn’t use a whole gallon of water per plant
Mine are in " 5 " gal ?? closer to 3 1/2 gal pots .I start my seeds in rapid rooters in FFOF and water as needed I don't soak anything anymore I used to be guilty of over watering . No more .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back