Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys see this today? Insane takedown.

Insane submission too :D

Easily could go down as G.O.A.T given his record/win-streak. Alota people I've seen give him flack on the title G.O.A.T because of his weight class/size, not as much of a draw versus the bigger weight classes supposedly [on paper].

I've watched most of demetrious's fights; his flow as a fighter, athleticism and insane knowledge/adaptability just blows my mind, his distancing and timing standing, just everything about the guy. Cheers

Last edited:
Insane submission too :D

Easily could go down as G.O.A.T given his record/win-streak. Alota people I've seen give him flack on the title G.O.A.T because of his weight class/size, not as much of a draw versus the bigger weight classes supposedly [on paper].

I've watched most of demetrious's fights; his flow as a fighter, athleticism and insane knowledge/adaptability just blows my mind, his distancing and timing standing, just everything about the guy. Cheers
I fight as well just not on a pro level yet, but what grinds my gears is that us smaller guys get less respect than anyone on the roster or fight card yet we’re the most explosive and fast paced fights you’ll see!

OH ye like forests do you? I do too!!...here is one...Bomb Seeds atomic...7+feet tall and trained into a rectangle that's 10'X12'
View attachment 813740

View attachment 813741

View attachment 813742
That's an auto?? You just made my forest into a single shrub compared to that haha, that's outdoor and you must get good weather , where I'm from if an auto grows outdoors its grows OK but maybe 2g dried harvest, I've seen it and got pics of it, giggled for a while as it was scrawny as folk, but kudos bro that's going to be some yeild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back