Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot;) which plant do u prefer.the back 2 girls or the front plant.bare in mind the front plant is a week younger than the back 2 auto sisters.all same strain;)
Well there all beautiful to me and looking healthy. But if had to pick a favorite it be the back two✌️

When do you typically start your mammoth p? I have some that I’m just itching to use on my ladies but don’t wanna introduce them to nutes too early though mammoth p is a nute inducer so to speak allowing the plant to absorb more of its nutrients and activating the the nutrients in the soil at a much better rate for the plants.
That be a question for some these other guys with more knowledge than me. I started mine right about the end of stretch and beginning of flower but that was because I ask some these guys but I also didn't have it in the beginning so tbh I'm not sure.✌️

Then go get that 1lb club badge! ;)

Think its possible to do a pounder plant in on its own growing , with the right seed I might give this a go and could get more than the 3 I have at the moment , a pound a plant....now there is a mission for the upcoming future lol

That be a question for some these other guys with more knowledge than me. I started mine right about the end of stretch and beginning of flower but that was because I ask some these guys but I also didn't have it in the beginning so tbh I'm not sure.✌️
Well imma try it on my newly sprouted baby once the soil dries up a bit. Just to see what happens. I’ve heard you can do it from seedling til about a week or two before harvest and you go to straight water. So I guess this will be another experiment for me to figure out a system that really works best for me.

Plus my gals are in a 5 and 3 gallon bucket so I wouldn’t use a whole gallon of water per plant
I mix mine up in a 5 gallon bucket and put my bubble stone in bucket with lid and the fill my sprayer up it's a 1gallon sprayer makes it easier to water evenly because I LST mine this grow. And I leave my water out open for couple days before I add anything the I ph it to 6.5 then I add Mammoth and just use a gallon when I need it and after I fill my sprayer I then add molasses to the sprayer ✌️

Well imma try it on my newly sprouted baby once the soil dries up a bit. Just to see what happens. I’ve heard you can do it from seedling til about a week or two before harvest and you go to straight water. So I guess this will be another experiment for me to figure out a system that really works best for me.
The feed chart I have for Mammoth P it says from Day one or week one veg and so on

I mix mine up in a 5 gallon bucket and put my bubble stone in bucket with lid and the fill my sprayer up it's a 1gallon sprayer makes it easier to water evenly because I LST mine this grow. And I leave my water out open for couple days before I add anything the I ph it to 6.5 then I add Mammoth and just use a gallon when I need it and after I fill my sprayer I then add molasses to the sprayer ✌️
I’ve been collecting rain water lately from all the rain we’ve been having. I’ll bottle up a few gallons leave uncapped for a few days and then use it genes why I’ve been watering about every 3-4 days.

I’ve been collecting rain water lately from all the rain we’ve been having. I’ll bottle up a few gallons leave uncapped for a few days and then use it genes why I’ve been watering about every 3-4 days.
Screenshot_20171008-104926.png Screenshot_20171008-104934.png this might be useful Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back