Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I go soilless I’ll wanna cut the amount in half.
Some one else be better to answer that I'm just now learning soil hahaha sorry I'm not much help bro. But I do know I've went by that chart and as others has help me figure it out and my plants have had no issue with it. But I'm also using a soil set up that I don't think was good to try my first grow lol

why would you go soil less medium with Mammoth? using bottled feeds? most of that already soluble. the trick os to load up your soil and pull it from there and the ability of the bacteria to work in the moist pot over time. and re apply. thats the best way to use a P solubilizing bacteria. swut it does. :D

Some one else be better to answer that I'm just now learning soil hahaha sorry I'm not much help bro. But I do know I've went by that chart and as others has help me figure it out and my plants have had no issue with it. But I'm also using a soil set up that I don't think was good to try my first grow lol
Me too! My soil was organic with worm castings but very low in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Which is why I’m going to be starting more soon with ffof and fflw.

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners
P1050918.JPG

I would stay away from Fux farms personally. but up to yu bro. I would recommend one of a few systems of easy growing. KIS soils,tlosoils.com is alright,lacks a lil inflower but an easy fix. and then you have Bio tabs. all three have been a very easy way of growing with excellent results.but to each their own.

why would you go soil less medium with Mammoth? using bottled feeds? most of that already soluble. the trick os to load up your soil and pull it from there and the ability of the bacteria to work in the moist pot over time. and re apply. thats the best way to use a P solubilizing bacteria. swut it does. :D
I’m just learning man I’ve never used nutes I just watered when I was younger and didn’t know better or what I was doing for that matter so I’d give up trying until now. Now I wanna learn and soak up as much knowledge as possible!

Me too! My soil was organic with worm castings but very low in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Which is why I’m going to be starting more soon with ffof and fflw.
I got me some GBD soil amendment from Mephisto I'm gonna use it my next grow I've heard nothing but good with it so far!!

ahh yea forgot about that too., the GBD or mephisto super soil as they call it is excellent for small to medium plants with a flowering tea or two,. all four of those systems work and take much of not all the guess work out of growing organic.
Plus I got free seeds with each batch of amendment hahaha WIN WIN,✌️ And How you been brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back