Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice!, I see trees already, hehe
I know right! I’m on 8 acres but I would only wanna do an acre or two. But the highway is on the other side of my property line which makes it hard. But I had some amnesia haze grow out there over the summer I just planted beans and Mother Nature did the rest. They were regulars so I had quite a few males pop up and pollinate everything because my lazy ass worked too much and didn’t go out and kill em off but they dropped a lot of seeds out there so once nature kicks in I’m going out and killing every male off!!!

I just watched a couple commercial on the Medicine that the Doctors want me to take for my illness I have!!!! Well the first couple seconds was about the Medicine and the rest of the 3-4minutes of the commercial was about the side effects lol and that includes sudden death!!!! Why do they not legalize Marijuana is beyond me. So this is why I grow my own fuck that shit im not gonna take shit that causes more illness than what I Have when I can use couple 3 grams of smoke a day and enjoy life!!!✌️

I know right! I’m on 8 acres but I would only wanna do an acre or two. But the highway is on the other side of my property line which makes it hard. But I had some amnesia haze grow out there over the summer I just planted beans and Mother Nature did the rest. They were regulars so I had quite a few males pop up and pollinate everything because my lazy ass worked too much and didn’t go out and kill em off but they dropped a lot of seeds out there so once nature kicks in I’m going out and killing every male off!!!
this is way cool, you have your very own naturalized patch of canna coming on!

Think its possible to do a pounder plant in on its own growing , with the right seed I might give this a go and could get more than the 3 I have at the moment , a pound a plant....now there is a mission for the upcoming future lol

There is several guys that have done it...the largest i know of so far is a monster 1000gram+ auto ultimate grown by mr ganjamoto

I just watched a couple commercial on the Medicine that the Doctors want me to take for my illness I have!!!! Well the first couple seconds was about the Medicine and the rest of the 3-4minutes of the commercial was about the side effects lol and that includes sudden death!!!! Why do they not legalize Marijuana is beyond me. So this is why I grow my own fuck that shit im not gonna take shit that causes more illness than what I Have when I can use couple 3 grams of smoke a day and enjoy life!!!✌️
yeah, pharma=poison, sudden death!, give me a case of that shit, NOT

That's an auto?? You just made my forest into a single shrub compared to that haha, that's outdoor and you must get good weather , where I'm from if an auto grows outdoors its grows OK but maybe 2g dried harvest, I've seen it and got pics of it, giggled for a while as it was scrawny as folk, but kudos bro that's going to be some yeild

Thats a photoperiod strain. If you grow autos outdoors properly they can be great plants capable of far more than 2 g's no matter where you live.
IMG_5675.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

Check this guide out http://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/

yeah, pharma=poison, sudden death!, give me a case of that shit, NOT
It's Bad when you need relief and what choice you have that's legal is something that will Kill you hahaha But something that has never killed anything or anyone is illegal! Got a buddy that just lost his home he built and his kids now stay at his mom's he went from a corporate man to a fucking pill head all over a knee replacement!!!! Common sense just don't exist anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back