Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a couple commercial on the Medicine that the Doctors want me to take for my illness I have!!!! Well the first couple seconds was about the Medicine and the rest of the 3-4minutes of the commercial was about the side effects lol and that includes sudden death!!!! Why do they not legalize Marijuana is beyond me. So this is why I grow my own fuck that shit im not gonna take shit that causes more illness than what I Have when I can use couple 3 grams of smoke a day and enjoy life!!!✌️
my mates 18 year old daughter who doesnt take drugs or even drink much just got prescribed some wierd anti anxiety meds, i cant remember the name. dropped down dead from a heart attack after a couple weeks on them. she was dead for 6 mins before being pumped back to life. top side effects
"very common in more than 1 in 10 users" are all heart problems. and oh shock horror apparently it couldnt possibly have been caused by the medication and they wont even look into the possibility of it.
my mrs got prescribed anti depressants a couple months back and after 3 weeks had her first period in 2 years. top in the list of wierd side effects is vaginal bleeding. and oh shock horror absolute denial that this could possibly be anything to do with the meds. doctors no fuck all these days mate. they just put your symptoms into a doctor google program and tell you the top result. cant sue a doctor for getting it wrong for following nhs protocol and just about impossible to sue the nhs for anything unless youve got that much money for a lawyer that you wouldnt need to sue anyway, you'd just hire a hitman. its all about money mate. the more massively expensive drugs they can pump us full of the more money they make and more powerful they are. wish i knew exactly who 'they' were but i know theyre there and thats enough : )

There is several guys that have done it...the largest i know of so far is a monster 1000gram+ auto ultimate grown by mr ganjamoto
i found an auto mazaar for 3lb last week. forgot to look into the validity of it but its on youtube : )

That's an auto?? You just made my forest into a single shrub compared to that haha, that's outdoor and you must get good weather , where I'm from if an auto grows outdoors its grows OK but maybe 2g dried harvest, I've seen it and got pics of it, giggled for a while as it was scrawny as folk, but kudos bro that's going to be some yeild
scary what he can do with nothin but horse shit and a seed eh. hes a modest chap our skelly but he does grow the biggest plants ive ever seen.

i found an auto mazaar for 3lb last week. forgot to look into the validity of it but its on youtube : )

It wouldnt surprise me...they are capable of great things in the right hands!!!! I doubt i'll ever see a 1 pound auto outdoors in my hands due to adverse conditions, but you will not hear me complain about the power of the auto!!

scary what he can do with nothin but horse shit and a seed eh. hes a modest chap our skelly but he does grow the biggest plants ive ever seen.

Over the last couple of years i have been using a bit less shit(it still solely fuels veg and early preflower), but since then i have been supplimenting flower nutrients because i like the control i get to be able to give the plants what they want when they want it, and then at the end have them with very little nutrients for a nice clean toke. Not always easy to gauge how much horse manure is the proper amount with the different plants needs.
I have grown many monsters with only lime and horse manure though.

this is way cool, you have your very own naturalized patch of canna coming on!
That’s how I’d like to looks at it! Before I bought the place my land was used for grazing cattle so it has naturally turned into good dirt only problem is all the bullshit that grows out there it’d turn into a full time job hoeing and raking, etc to keep em clean.

why would you go soil less medium with Mammoth? using bottled feeds? most of that already soluble. the trick os to load up your soil and pull it from there and the ability of the bacteria to work in the moist pot over time. and re apply. thats the best way to use a P solubilizing bacteria. swut it does. :D
your always a vast plethera of information mate : ) im still on a wuest to learn soil growing so been following you about quietly for a wee while haha

Party is only a couple of days from being started!! DP Think Fast
IMG_6075.JPG

IMG_6080.JPG

IMG_6088.JPG

IMG_6078.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back