Status
Not open for further replies.
well, after you plant your Trees you can cut weeds and mulch heavy around them to keep weeds at bay and create some real happy soil underneath
Seeds that dropped in the ground are what’s gonna grow, I didn’t keep any of the seeds from harvest. I sold all of it to get bills paid off

Did you tell him how much of a kind cool place AFN is? We are a giant growing family here...always wanting to help and bounce ideas off other experienced and newbie growers.
Yeah, he’s kind of a busy body but I’m sure he’ll join up sometime

my mates 18 year old daughter who doesnt take drugs or even drink much just got prescribed some wierd anti anxiety meds, i cant remember the name. dropped down dead from a heart attack after a couple weeks on them. she was dead for 6 mins before being pumped back to life. top side effects
"very common in more than 1 in 10 users" are all heart problems. and oh shock horror apparently it couldnt possibly have been caused by the medication and they wont even look into the possibility of it.
my mrs got prescribed anti depressants a couple months back and after 3 weeks had her first period in 2 years. top in the list of wierd side effects is vaginal bleeding. and oh shock horror absolute denial that this could possibly be anything to do with the meds. doctors no fuck all these days mate. they just put your symptoms into a doctor google program and tell you the top result. cant sue a doctor for getting it wrong for following nhs protocol and just about impossible to sue the nhs for anything unless youve got that much money for a lawyer that you wouldnt need to sue anyway, you'd just hire a hitman. its all about money mate. the more massively expensive drugs they can pump us full of the more money they make and more powerful they are. wish i knew exactly who 'they' were but i know theyre there and thats enough : )
I agree man it's called insanity!!! I'm going to grow my own meds and stay healthy!!!! Only doctor I need is doctor feel good when my lady is home hahaha

[HASHTAG]#showusyerbush[/HASHTAG]
walter white day 4a.JPG

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back