Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortify your flower nutrients and bam...you will be there my friend! The plants frame size is already there, just need to focus on flower.
will be bumping up the bloom nutes, last season concentrated on not burning them, this season I'll be looking for just a touch of smoke

don't have the concentrations to mine quano, lol

Yeah wasnt sure....i know some areas of AK have major concentrations of geese and other fowl. Too bad!! Where i was an afternoon of scooping got around 3 large ziplock bags worth and it was an excellent addition..similar to bought Seabird Guano i would guess.

fish, humanure, green and dry vegetation from the immediate area are the major compost components

Hmmm so something in a tea available with a fair concentration of PK. So it isnt too much during flower but available in early-mid fllower. Similar to how i feed the photos...let the mix do the work until mid-preflower and then suppliment flower feeds to give them what they need when they need it.

Hmmm so something in a tea available with a fair concentration of PK. So it isnt too much during flower but available in early-mid fllower. Similar to how i feed the photos...let the mix do the work until preflower and then suppliment flower feeds.
I have high P guano and EB Stone's Organics Ultra Bloom, 0-10-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back