Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell , I added a small amount of both to potting soil, and added sm amount of Ultra b at pre and before the long run to maturity, I'll double the dose and see what happens

I would also be having a tea of the bat guano ready for watering during mid-late flower. Instead of using water use bat tea. With the variation of feed needs throughout genetics its tough to nail every plant perfect especially when running all different strains

I would also be having a tea of the bat guano ready for watering during mid-late flower. Instead of using water use bat tea. With the variation of feed needs throughout genetics its tough to nail every plant perfect especially when running all different strains
no kidding, each plant an individual

yeah, top dress the Ultra Bloom and water it in with guano tea

no kidding, each plant an individual

As we all know its general belief that autos are light feeders....and to a point i also believe that...until flower is full on forming, then i believe they can handle much higher nutes than we are often giving them. In an organic setup like yours that can prove to be difficult. Too much too early harms them, but that same strength in full flower fortifies the yield and density.

2A8EE318-F683-4F34-A3B8-123E62ED55B6.jpeg
98F1E9EF-E0FA-48E5-BE47-F2707EEB5190.jpeg
These are 2 of my buddy’s grow. 1st flower is dark devil auto and the second is 2 plants don’t remember the strain.

As we all know its general belief that autos are light feeders....and to a point i also believe that...until flower is full on forming, then i believe they can handle much higher nutes than we are often giving them. In an organic setup like yours that can prove to be difficult. Too much too early harms them, but that same strength in full flower fortifies the yield and density.
thanks for the heads up on Timing!, I'll be trying to boost right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back