Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not mine they belong to a friend of mine. This’s is just what I have to compete with in my general circle.
He’s using sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and promix with a shit load of perlite on most of his grows. He’s given me some good advice but I still have to figure it out on my own through trial and error.

Hook up with some of the indoor masters here and you will be growing absolute monsters...fill the tent 4 feet high with a single plant. ;)
That’s the plan man! I want misters growing in my indoor grows! I have no doubt my outdoors will be of good size though.

He’s using sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and promix with a shit load of perlite on most of his grows. He’s given me some good advice but I still have to figure it out on my own through trial and error.

A pair of great mediums for sure...i use promix HP for starting my outdoor plants and for my indoor micro setup indoors in the winter

IMG_20171008_121354.jpg IMG_20171008_121357.jpg IMG_20171008_121410.jpg IMG_20171008_121407.jpg 58 days do these girls look normal? Don't seem to have many tricomes on them they have good smell and feel but is it me or what? Lol the buds feeling in more each day but she don't look normal to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back