Status
Not open for further replies.
As do I mate, this place is wonders , we are the seeds of success for the auto :)
I’m definitely trying to be. It’s definitely came a long way through breeding and the genes are only getting stronger. We developed the systems that work so future growers will know what to do through our trial and errors hopefully by then the autoflower will be 100xs better by then.

https://www.deliciousseeds.com/del_en/super-skunk-automatic-sensi-white-l.html

This is where I got the info, I got one seed and lost it among all the normal seeds I have haha
haha bet that was annoying : )
looks good on paper mate but i dont believe very much i get from the companies untill ive seen it practiced. theyre generally about as reliable as cheap led light specs lol. my a/u are apparently a "70 day" strain according to dutch passion but all 3 of mine took 50 days just to hit pre flower. ill have a hunt about for some grows with it though they look pretty schweet : )

haha bet that was annoying : )
looks good on paper mate but i dont believe very much i get from the companies untill ive seen it practiced. theyre generally about as reliable as cheap led light specs lol. my a/u are apparently a "70 day" strain according to dutch passion but all 3 of mine took 50 days just to hit pre flower. ill have a hunt about for some grows with it though they look pretty schweet : )
I never go by the company's timeframe am a great believer in that the plant will tell me when she's ready , I've never believed those seed to harvest in 8 weeks bull

Hello folks again, I've spotted something on my gsc auto, its in preflower and I'm afraid itmigjt be a Hermie, I see white hair yes but little balls around the main stem , take a look and someone please kindly tell me is this normally for a female auto View attachment 813644
All 5 of my GSC have these same looking things and all are females

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

image.png
this is what im referring to. attach it to the air pump i use in hydro and stick it at the bottom of the plant pot to get more air into the roots. more air means bigger plants. almost my entire root system grows in nothing but air and shes huge.

and for germing, you cant get any better than these..
image.png
just put the seed in and leave it anywhere other than the fridge. im 20/20 so far. dont need water, light, or anything just put it and itll work as long as your house isnt completely freezing. best tenner ive spent on my grows. : ) no matter how careful you are, if your handling a seed with a tap root then you are damaging it. maybe only a little but the damage is being done. every little helps eh : )

I never go by the company's timeframe am a great believer in that the plant will tell me when she's ready , I've never believed those seed to harvest in 8 weeks bull
ive seen a few folk manage 60 days from seed to harvest. obviously not the biggest plants and the wuality is arguable but they do exist lol

Sorta stay away from them strains I will lol I made sure I went for super auto seeds costing more than your average auto
damn right mate, super autos all the way. i dont fancy growing tiddlers iether. each to their own though, most do it for the variation. not me though, i like monsters : )
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back