Status
Not open for further replies.
i have always done soil less mix peat moss perlite high porosity and hand fed so dwc I'm not sure
yeah im gonna throw some coco and perylite into my mix for aeriation. (if thats a word?) also i heard the other day of a misterious invention called "air domes" so im gonna go see what those are and see if theyre of any use to me
: )

yeah im gonna throw some coco and perylite into my mix for aeriation. (if thats a word?) also i heard the other day of a misterious invention called "air domes" so im gonna go see what those are and see if theyre of any use to me
Air domes are for hydroponics if I’m not mistaken.

Airdromes for germ, I used kinder egg like things, well their a bit bigger and air tight, wet tissue on one side and one tissue on Tue other side, I done this with lil stumpy and he germed massively under 24 hours

Airdromes for germ, I used kinder egg like things, well their a bit bigger and air tight, wet tissue on one side and one tissue on Tue other side, I done this with lil stumpy and he germed massively under 24 hours
Ahhhhh see I’m learning something new every min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back