Status
Not open for further replies.
i found that last night great minds think alike isnt that mad
And it just so happens that the cool house in the beginning of the show is the same house used in the film the big lebowski......as u can see from my avatar i kinda like him ...........aw fck it man.....i fckng hate the eagles lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

And it just so happens that the cool house in the beginning of the show is the same house used in the film the big lebowski......as u can see from my avatar i kinda like him ...........aw fck it man.....i fckng hate the eagles lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
i seen it advertised on bbc 2 last night and thought thats gotta been shown in the usa already and found it

mate i sometimes wish i could go back and learn it all again. i was buzzin every day for months taking it all in. ill be doing an organic grow shortly so ill be back learning to a certain degree but it wont be the same buzz : (
You and organics o boy I see some monster smoke coming in the future Bro¡!! You do a journal hook me up I wanna ride along✌️

fuck facebook your letting the government and every other agency know everything about your life criminal or not there s none of my data on any of them sites also people homes get screwed from people seeing your going on holiday i dont see the point of it
Truth Brother

You and organics o boy I see some monster smoke coming in the future Bro¡!! You do a journal hook me up I wanna ride along✌️
Man I'm doing a new grow journal using all organic , if you count biobizz soil and biobizz nuits and organic molasses an organic grow take a look, I'm told I'm doing a good job so far

Man I'm doing a new grow journal using all organic , if you count biobizz soil and biobizz nuits and organic molasses an organic grow take a look, I'm told I'm doing a good job so far
Share the link in here and just say she's Naked take a look and we all go look Bro!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back