Status
Not open for further replies.
i was on fb till i joined here. yet another reason im glad i met you guys : ) my life in general has went from strength to strength as my attitude gradually changed from being on here. no religion, no politics, no keyboard gangsters brightening up their own sad little lives every day with the same shite. its a breath of fresh air : ) wich is much needed now as my lungs are taking a bit more abuse than they were used to lol.
Keep abuseing the plants man ,and give ur lungs are rest.....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm an expert level on all those games....challenge you to run to the hills lol
you would slaughter me good song though im more of a fps shooter type of guy i live on my xbox one

fuck facebook your letting the government and every other agency know everything about your life criminal or not there s none of my data on any of them sites also people homes get screwed from people seeing your going on holiday i dont see the point of it
govornment doesnt need facebook any more now that weve all got smart tellys recording us live from the comfort of our own living rooms. : )

govornment doesnt need facebook any more now that weve all got smart tellys recording us live from the comfort of our own living rooms. : )
i hope there looking at me now with my balls hanging out my shorts not a pretty site

Now that i know that I'll have a wank from now on with the lights on when I use my gadgets to watch the dirt, give the government something useful to watch haha

Now that i know that I'll have a wank from now on with the lights on when I use my gadgets to watch the dirt, give the government something useful to watch haha
Alexa .......are u getting this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back