Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you should be writing songs , all true mate even the bit about the missus wanting new boobs, my missus has been banging on for some time now for new tits , so this made me giggle, she may get those yet and I can moterboat at last in life lol
never really tried my own lyrics much but i do play guitar. might write you a wee song durin the week lol

I wouldn't join the Facebook , easy track you're location , you're pics everything , even if you use a VPN you're whole life is on Facebook, maybe I'm being a bit para , I don't use Facebook its to open
Right on yeah I don’t need that especially with my location

I wouldn't join the Facebook , easy track you're location , you're pics everything , even if you use a VPN you're whole life is on Facebook, maybe I'm being a bit para , I don't use Facebook its to open
Facebook ......pacification for the masses......or crack for the thick.....meanwhile Zuckerberg use his billions for anonymous political lobbying........hold them all to account ....and pays some fckng taxes[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

we have a facebook page? i knew about instagram but not that. too many people live too close to me for that like. already met 4 folk within 20 mins of me on here. the worlds even smaller once you go on line i suppose.

Facebook ......pacification for the masses......or crack for the thick.....meanwhile Zuckerberg use his billions for anonymous political lobbying........hold them all to account ....and pays some fckng taxes[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
i was on fb till i joined here. yet another reason im glad i met you guys : ) my life in general has went from strength to strength as my attitude gradually changed from being on here. no religion, no politics, no keyboard gangsters brightening up their own sad little lives every day with the same shite. its a breath of fresh air : ) wich is much needed now as my lungs are taking a bit more abuse than they were used to lol.

fuck facebook your letting the government and every other agency know everything about your life criminal or not there s none of my data on any of them sites also people homes get screwed from people seeing your going on holiday i dont see the point of it

never really tried my own lyrics much but i do play guitar. might write you a wee song durin the week lol

I play bass and guitar but more for bass , it's been a while since I used it , we should form a band dedicated to AFN....if only haha

managed to master the god of all bassist cliffs bass solo(metallica) pulling teeth, my fingers bled for a while but that was worth it and took a long time to learn, good to know a fellow musician in here, nothing beats splif guitar and a cloud with a number 9 on it far from everyone else ....pure bliss

I play bass and guitar but more for bass , it's been a while since I used it , we should form a band dedicated to AFN....if only haha

managed to master the god of all bassist cliffs bass solo(metallica) pulling teeth, my fingers bled for a while but that was worth it and took a long time to learn, good to know a fellow musician in here, nothing beats splif guitar and a cloud with a number 9 on it far from everyone else ....pure bliss
i can play guitar hero thats all :crying::vibe:

we have a facebook page? i knew about instagram but not that. too many people live too close to me for that like. already met 4 folk within 20 mins of me on here. the worlds even smaller once you go on line i suppose.
Yeah someone just mentioned they didn't get a reply from this apparent Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back