Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of where were from or what our pasts consist of, were all here for the same reason mate. we all love weed : ) some smoke it, some vape it, some eat, some drink it, others just grow it to get their mrs new boobs. we've all been through the struggles of being a noobie though and weve all been helped by others. doesnt take much to make the world a nicer place eh. a kind word or a little help can make so much dofference in peoples lives. take what you have learned here and use it to spread joy to the world man : )
I’m just trying to get my Ricky on and retire lol nah it’ll definitely help with self medicating my cmt and scoliosis. Pay its own bills, electric ain’t cheap lol neither are the toys that go into it lol. But mostly I just wanna keep the plant alive!

every day is a school day for us all mate : )
Definitely is for me bro I love it!!
Cause see I was thinking dam I'm only gonna achieve what my wattage is! But actually I was wrong and just like you guys talking light cycle I been only thinking I'm getting a Heating Benefits from my cycle being light off during hot part of the day! So all this shit makes me use my few cells I have left lmao✌️

regardless of where were from or what our pasts consist of, were all here for the same reason mate. we all love weed : ) some smoke it, some vape it, some eat, some drink it, others just grow it to get their mrs new boobs. we've all been through the struggles of being a noobie though and weve all been helped by others. doesnt take much to make the world a nicer place eh. a kind word or a little help can make so much dofference in peoples lives. take what you have learned here and use it to spread joy to the world man : )
Man you should be writing songs , all true mate even the bit about the missus wanting new boobs, my missus has been banging on for some time now for new tits , so this made me giggle, she may get those yet and I can moterboat at last in life lol

Man you should be writing songs , all true mate even the bit about the missus wanting new boobs, my missus has been banging on for some time now for new tits , so this made me giggle, she may get those yet and I can moterboat at last in life lol
LMAO

By the way who’s in charge of autoflower network on Facebook? I’ve been waiting like a week for my request to be accepted. Or are these two different networks?

Definitely is for me bro I love it!!
Cause see I was thinking dam I'm only gonna achieve what my wattage is! But actually I was wrong and just like you guys talking light cycle I been only thinking I'm getting a Heating Benefits from my cycle being light off during hot part of the day! So all this shit makes me use my few cells I have left lmao✌️
mate i sometimes wish i could go back and learn it all again. i was buzzin every day for months taking it all in. ill be doing an organic grow shortly so ill be back learning to a certain degree but it wont be the same buzz : (

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back