Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent space .....one seed popped a week for 13 -14 weeks continually should in theory give u a plant maturing every 12 -13 weeks

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Wish I had that space my friend, I've enough space for another tent beside this one , after this harvest I'm going to do that with just a 300w led for the veg stage

Good idea mate, I've room for three plants and want to get another taller one so I'd have one tent for veg/preflower and the taller tent for flower , that was the only idea I could come up with to make more weed per year, I'm a stoner I can't think beyond one idea hahaha
My plan is /was a perpetual auto grow of 3 at a time planted everymonth .....eventually having nine 3 mature /croppers....3 mature flower.....3 pre flower......ad infinitum.......it was working till i got involved with a photo grow which got out of hand and resulted in me partioning half my cupboard.......but it will be worht it in the end

I feel ya brother but that’s the benefits of growing autos it don’t matter on the light cycle you can keep it on 18/6 for your entire grow and all cycles of life will continue to thrive until harvest. At least that’s what I’ve gained from it all about autos.
I've recently been advised to switch to 24/7 to help lower my RH , I was running 20/4 . I don't think I'll ever want to grow photo seeds, loving my experience up to now

Good idea mate, I've room for three plants and want to get another taller one so I'd have one tent for veg/preflower and the taller tent for flower , that was the only idea I could come up with to make more weed per year, I'm a stoner I can't think beyond one idea hahaha
The plan behind my madness is to use my entire basement for growing at one point!

My plan is /was a perpetual auto grow of 3 at a time planted everymonth .....eventually having nine 3 mature /croppers....3 mature flower.....3 pre flower......ad infinitum.......it was working till i got involved with a photo grow which got out of hand and resulted in me partioning half my cupboard.......but it will be worht it in the end

I've a lot to learn lol I would love to get a schedule like this

I've recently been advised to switch to 24/7 to help lower my RH , I was running 20/4 . I don't think I'll ever want to grow photo seeds, loving my experience up to now
Though that may lower RH they’re still plants and a form of life at one point they need rest in my opinion it’s like us as humans though not plants we could work double or triple shifts but at some point we need rest. Ya feel me. But that’s just my opinion.

You guys talking about yeild and grams per Watt and stuff! How would I guess what mine will yeild having went from the 300watt viparspectrem led to the 2 auto CoBs ?
gpw is only really a good way to track your own performance mate. not much good for guessing weights. soil/coco/hydro all have different potential outcomes then have to take into account what your feeding them and everything else. for instance if we both had the same light theres no way you could compete for yield in a 20L soil pot against my nft. change that soil for coco though and you could wipe the floor with me if its done right. the autocobs should easily outperform the vipar though from my understanding. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back