Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks again, I've spotted something on my gsc auto, its in preflower and I'm afraid itmigjt be a Hermie, I see white hair yes but little balls around the main stem , take a look and someone please kindly tell me is this normally for a female auto
IMG_20171007_210639.jpg

Hello folks again, I've spotted something on my gsc auto, its in preflower and I'm afraid itmigjt be a Hermie, I see white hair yes but little balls around the main stem , take a look and someone please kindly tell me is this normally for a female auto View attachment 813644

To my understanding females can grow what looks like a seed sack but it’s actually a sack full of thc. I hope it’s not a hermie for your sake brother!

To my understanding females can grow what looks like a seed sack but it’s actually a sack full of thc. I hope it’s not a hermie for your sake brother!
Me to man I've a gorilla glue growing too but didn't show any signs like this one and there both same age , I'll just have to wait and see

Me to man I've a gorilla glue growing too but didn't show any signs like this one and there both same age , I'll just have to wait and see
Im certainly no expert but ive had that on all the superskunk autos and none of mine have hermied,and i have them on my northern lights and bcn power plant ........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back