Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to be putting it into a box a friend and I built which it’s 4ft x 4ft x 2ft so its 4ft long 4ft high and 2 deep
Hey bro check out the 55 watt Autocob here on AFN. @BigSm0 makes an awesome light and I dare say just one is nearly as good as one of the lights your looking at. If you have till the 20th, I think you should study a bit more about cobs.

Hey bro check out the 55 watt Autocob here on AFN. @BigSm0 makes an awesome light and I dare say just one is nearly as good as one of the lights your looking at. If you have till the 20th, I think you should study a bit more about cobs.
what I'm talk'n bout!, I have an alternative energy system, and this is the most light for your juice that I've seen

How much are they from what I have seen and read thus far I’m very intrigued!

ZomboMeme 07102017150542.jpg

go to the Forums page, scroll down to cannazone vendors
cobshop.net
have fun, should get your quesrions answered over there
Just looked at the 6500k I’m thinking for the amount I’m doing which is only 2-3 plants at a time this would be ideal and the best bang for my buck if I’m not mistaken by the info I read.

Just looked at the 6500k I’m thinking for the amount I’m doing which is only 2-3 plants at a time this would be ideal and the best bang for my buck if I’m not mistaken by the info I read.
I use a 3500 with the snow reflected spring sun through a 4'x5' south facing window, reflective enclosure is 4'x5'x2' I can extend the "sun" for as long as I want to run the light. That time of year the solar panels are smok'n, batteries never run low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back