Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• A2269A47-2F13-4B26-9E68-41BF13F6F74A.png
    A2269A47-2F13-4B26-9E68-41BF13F6F74A.png
    273.3 KB · Views: 63
It's a 250 watt draw fixture a little less than your 600 Evilscotsman.
see that really boils my piss like. how do they get away with it? its still a decent amount of power but its not the point. i got duped aswell thinking i was getting 1200w that turned out to be 540w. felt like id just had my pants pulled down. thankfully as it turned out 1200w wouldve probably burnt my 1m tent down but again its not the point. its like buying a 50" telly to get home and find a 50" frame with a 20" screen.

howdi walter how the devil are you my friend

Good thanks, now that the "issues" are resolved, things are looking good,
Grow wont be as big, but I am sure it will be still as good.

Anyhow how things your end growbro

@archie gemmill trust you been well too

see that really boils my piss like. how do they get away with it? its still a decent amount of power but its not the point. i got duped aswell thinking i was getting 1200w that turned out to be 540w. felt like id just had my pants pulled down. thankfully as it turned out 1200w wouldve probably burnt my 1m tent down but again its not the point. its like buying a 50" telly to get home and find a 50" frame with a 20" screen.
I’m going to be putting it into a box a friend and I built which it’s 4ft x 4ft x 2ft so its 4ft long 4ft high and 2 deep

I dunno but it is BS that they get to fool people into thinking they are getting something they are not. They aren't very efficient either, similar to HID lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back