Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have a cheap Walmart plant light on her for now until I can afford a new led panel. But there are other lights mounted in the box I can only move just one since it’s on a clamp.
hey buddy welcome to afn! if like most of us your on a budget then id recommend having a look at mars hydro leds. ive got the 600s (270actual watt first models) and theyre awesome. only £100 each . in terms of value for money/potential yield, i havent spotted anything better.

hey buddy welcome to afn! if like most of us your on a budget then id recommend having a look at mars hydro leds. ive got the 600s (270actual watt first models) and theyre awesome. only £100 each . in terms of value for money/potential yield, i havent spotted anything better.
Well come the 20th I’m ordering a king plus 1200w. I just have to wait till then to get paid. It’s only 159 bucks here in the states.

Well come the 20th I’m ordering a king plus 1200w. I just have to wait till then to get paid. It’s only 159 bucks here in the states.
sounds good but make sure you check out plenty reviews for it mate.
at best thats most likely 1200w = 200x 6w leds.
cheap leds only run at half power so id expect it to be no higher than 500w and even thats a whole load of bang for your buck wich still sounds a bit too good to be true. most cheap lights that advertise as 1000w are generally around the 150w mark so you gotta be careful what your buying. im not sure how they get away with it but such is life : )

cheap leds only run at half power so id expect it to be no higher than 500w and even thats a whole load of bang for your buck wich still sounds a bit too good to be true. most cheap lights that advertise as 1000w are generally around the 150w mark so you gotta be careful what your buying. im not sure how they get away with it but such is life : )
It's a 250 watt draw fixture a little less than your 600 Evilscotsman.

A good friend of mine uses them and has amazing grows and yields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back