Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the 6500k I’m thinking for the amount I’m doing which is only 2-3 plants at a time this would be ideal and the best bang for my buck if I’m not mistaken by the info I read.
I use 3500k myself with good results. Start a thread in that section and he'll get to ya bro.

I use a 3500 with the snow reflected spring sun through a 4'x5' south facing window, reflective enclosure is 4'x5'x2' I can extend the "sun" for as long as I want to run the light. That time of year the solar panels are smok'n, batteries never run low
I get making your own power but how do you make your internet out in the middle of no mans land?

Cool, it really is a much better light than what you were looking at. I've had them all, you just can't beat the light spectrum and efficiency of cobs. You get a lot more light per watt used
And better gram per wattage I’d imagine. I can’t wait I’m pretty excited!

I dunno but it is BS that they get to fool people into thinking they are getting something they are not. They aren't very efficient either, similar to HID lighting.
not sure id agree with ineficient. the penetration isnt very good but some lst sorts that out. i only got 0.75 gram per watt last time wich admittedly isnt very good but im chopping in the next few days and fairly confident ive improved greatly on that. time will tell but im hoping for at least 1.2gpw this grow. thatll give me 600g per square metre. fingers crossed anyway : )

Hey bro check out the 55 watt Autocob here on AFN. @BigSm0 makes an awesome light and I dare say just one is nearly as good as one of the lights your looking at. If you have till the 20th, I think you should study a bit more about cobs.
i asked him about that before. he said 2 of them could replace my 270w blurps. would still run at half the price aswell. crazy outputs you get from those things like. and by comparrison to hps they basically cost nothing to run : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back