Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t tell you guys enough how thrilled I am to be a part of something that is much bigger than myself with such a big purpose. With the wisdom and knowledge I’m gaining through you guys and my own experimentation I’m excited to see the out come of this grow along with future grows to come! Thank you guys AFN is my newest home away from home even while I’m home! Lol say that 10x’s fast!

Im certainly no expert but ive had that on all the superskunk autos and none of mine have hermied,and i have them on my northern lights and bcn power plant ........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Thank you mate another worry off my head, thanks guys you're always a good source of help, hard to believe people in the real world don't get on but here everyone does there best to help out , thanks AFN!

You Found it Bro✌️These guy's are awesome not one But all.
I’m growing early miss feminized autos and I have seen and heard nothing but great things about them! I can’t wait till harvest time though that’s at least 2 months away with plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. The way I’m doing it I want a harvest every week.

I’m growing early miss feminized autos and I have seen and heard nothing but great things about them! I can’t wait till harvest time though that’s at least 2 months away with plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. The way I’m doing it I want a harvest every week.
You gotta tell me how you would get a harvest a week mate, that would be unreal if can be done in a couple of tents or something

You gotta tell me how you would get a harvest a week mate, that would be unreal if can be done in a couple of tents or something
I plan to have my plants growth cycles timed at a week apart exactly so once I plant one batch of germ’d beans, I’ll start another batch of beans to germ. Thus keeping they’re growth cycles a week apart. It only takes a batch at most 7 days to germ. I’ve seen it done by keeping the tap roots moist until you plant them.

Thank you mate another worry off my head, thanks guys you're always a good source of help, hard to believe people in the real world don't get on but here everyone does there best to help out , thanks AFN!
As i said no expert but as im sure u will keep a beady eye out haha [emoji111]

Decent space .....one seed popped a week for 13 -14 weeks continually should in theory give u a plant maturing every 12 -13 weeks

I plan to have my plants growth cycles timed at a week apart exactly so once I plant one batch of germ’d beans, I’ll start another batch of beans to germ. Thus keeping they’re growth cycles a week apart.
Good idea mate, I've room for three plants and want to get another taller one so I'd have one tent for veg/preflower and the taller tent for flower , that was the only idea I could come up with to make more weed per year, I'm a stoner I can't think beyond one idea hahaha

Good idea mate, I've room for three plants and want to get another taller one so I'd have one tent for veg/preflower and the taller tent for flower , that was the only idea I could come up with to make more weed per year, I'm a stoner I can't think beyond one idea hahaha
I feel ya brother but that’s the benefits of growing autos it don’t matter on the light cycle you can keep it on 18/6 for your entire grow and all cycles of life will continue to thrive until harvest. At least that’s what I’ve gained from it all about autos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back