Status
Not open for further replies.
Organics all day.
yeah im a recent convert mate. the yields arent the same but the quality of the bud just looks absolutely superior. ill still be chasing yield though cos thats what i do lol so im thinking 80-100litre pot for some sort of XXL auto that'll veg for 7-8 weeks. i might go photo so i can control it but not quite sure yet. never seen anyone try to produce an auto pounder indoors organically so reading material is rather limited on the subject. wouldnt mind being a poineer though. (insert the "i have a dream" speech)

yeah im a recent convert mate. the yields arent the same but the quality of the bud just looks absolutely superior. ill still be chasing yield though cos thats what i do lol so im thinking 80-100litre pot for some sort of XXL auto that'll veg for 7-8 weeks. i might go photo so i can control it but not quite sure yet. never seen anyone try to produce an auto pounder indoors organically so reading material is rather limited on the subject. wouldnt mind being a poineer though. (insert the "i have a dream" speech)
I know one seed company has a superskunk that veg for 5-6 weeks, worth a look mate

I use the best of both and organic and non organic and I now produce quantity with unbelievable quality. But to each his or hers own when it comes to feeding.

Large containers, XL strains, proper training and max lighting...Clean, amazing,looking,smelling,burning, tasting buds on autopilot with the yield to back it up.

Large containers, XL strains, proper training and max lighting...Clean, amazing,looking,smelling,burning, tasting buds on autopilot with the yield to back it up.
yup thats the idea anyway. got 2x 270w leds and 2 x 130w (bloom) big bulb cfls. id say that enough for a square metre lol. no hst, just tie the bitch flat down every day untill she fills the metre. still cant decide between biotabs or horse manure. but the rest is falling into place : )

I use the best of both and organic and non organic and I now produce quantity with unbelievable quality. But to each his or hers own when it comes to feeding.
is there such a thing as organic nutes for hydro? now theres an idea : )

I think dina fem has a winner in there Bubba kush auto it is a xxl plant and a one hit weed
saved into my little digital notebook, thanks mate : ) ill check that out later. i know most dutch passion strains are ideal. my ultimates veg for 7-8 weeks anyway but want to try something different. wouldnt mind some hbss or maybe royal queen N/L ive seen quite a few crackers with that recently. best of all for my decision making this time though is that it wont be in my house so i can go as smelly as i want ! yaaay : ) no more mother in law fuckin wit ma shizzle lol .

i have always done soil less mix peat moss perlite high porosity and hand fed so dwc I'm not sure

saved into my little digital notebook, thanks mate : ) ill check that out later. i know most dutch passion strains are ideal. my ultimates veg for 7-8 weeks anyway but want to try something different. wouldnt mind some hbss or maybe royal queen N/L ive seen quite a few crackers with that recently. best of all for my decision making this time though is that it wont be in my house so i can go as smelly as i want ! yaaay : ) no more mother in law fuckin wit ma shizzle lol .
Royal queen NL auto my smallest was near 3/4 of a pound when I ran that that is an unreal strain when it comes to size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back