Status
Not open for further replies.
this thing is a space case globe vaporizer(but its not).it did have a lil round glass bowl but i swapped it over to a big vase,vase,vase.
View attachment 813381
has a big pin in centre it,jab a lump of hash on the pin set light then blow it out whack the vase on.it smolders away fills up and suck.its ever so smooth.but only workes with pressed hash.
its like my hotknife set,comes out now and again.
:pighug:
hot knives man fuckin hell ive no seen one of them for a while. best way in the world to get stoned that lol

hot knives man fuckin hell ive no seen one of them for a while. best way in the world to get stoned that lol
I used table spoons we would flatten them with a hammer I would do nothing but hot knives of Afghanistan hash. Every q/p had freedom for Afghanistan on it this was during the Russian war It was a hammer a cikal the Russian flag covered by that saying.. I lived near a air force base as a kid we got hash for 120.00 dollars a ounce for primo black 80 for red hash and 60 for blonde all ounces. That was the seventies

I rock hot knives with bubble hash through an ice tube...years ago we used to do something called the 21 blade salute...load up 21 hot knives and plow them one after another! Yippee

I used table spoons we would flatten them with a hammer I lived near a air force base as a kid we got hash for 120.00 dollars a ounce for primo black 80 for red hash and 60 for blonde all ounces. That was the seventies

Table spoons! Hard to miss with those :)

As soon as I read Black Afghani I could smell it burning. Sometimes it was so potent that the next day I would suddenly feel stoned again. I have had dreams where I could taste it and was looking everywhere for a lost pipe and stash.

Table spoons! Hard to miss with those :)

As soon as I read Black Afghani I could smell it burning. Sometimes it was so potent that the next day I would suddenly feel stoned again. I have had dreams where I could taste it and was looking everywhere for a lost pipe and stash.

Bubble made out of todays powerhouse strains can be uber potent too!!

I rock hot knives with bubble hash through an ice tube...years ago we used to do something called the 21 blade salute...load up 21 hot knives and plow them one after another! Yippee
aww mate that sounds epic ! wee used to have "the 4 foot throat fucker" bong my record was 14 before my lungs packed in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back