Status
Not open for further replies.
I rock hot knives with bubble hash through an ice tube...years ago we used to do something called the 21 blade salute...load up 21 hot knives and plow them one after another! Yippee

We used to fold Oil in Foil. I am pretty sure all that aluminum wasn't good for us, but we were f'd up so what did we care?

Just got to look back at all the shit you did when you were a kid and laugh!

Nostalia, eh? The paraphernalia was different then too. I had this "supertoker" which looked kind of like a rubber water bottle, but the inside of the cap was fitted with a metal joint holder. Light the joint, put it in, and squeeze thick smoke out. No more burnt tongues or awkward moments with friends!

I feel honored, Greenskell was the first person to follow this method after I posted it, I never thought anyone else would try it!
The name puts off a lot of people, if you check Mephisto's grow technique it has a lot of similarities but Mitch does it ever so slightly differently and for slightly different reasons! We have talked about it and we are kinda using the same technique but we both came at it from different perspectives. Mitch does it at day 17 and I do it around day 21 but we both do it around the start of the flowering phase his final pots are also bigger than mine.
Due to to his earlier transplant and larger final pots his plants get .a bit bigger and have a little more stretch.
I have been growing in small spaces for years and this is just how I ended up doing it to get shorter plants with a good yield.
I first found out about it from the joint doctor, when he was describing how to reduce the size of a strain of his called "The Ogre" which could get rather large in an enclosed space!

@EvilScotsman - Yeah man.... A good amount of my theory stemmed from arty's grow style for sure. Hats off bud! Its exactly the way it worked for me arty...smaller plants means bigger yields overall in my space.

upload_2017-10-6_20-6-4.jpeg

Tonight I am dropping the following seeds

2 Humboldt seed org auto blue dreams

1 Mephisto MBAP

1 Mephisto illuminauto # 21 sour crinkle

1 Zen seeds G-13

1 Sweet seeds dark devil

1 Bomb seeds THC Bomb

1 fastbuds crystal meth

1 Dinafem OG kush CBD

In the photo tent I am dropping 2 purple dreams this is a blue dream and grand daddy purple cross

68B94DA6-A7DE-49C3-AB1B-960C0BC68988.jpeg
CE112073-CB98-4ECA-A2C5-CBE7B1012E33.jpeg

Bubble made out of todays powerhouse strains can be uber potent too!!
912 my man I have tried almost every kind of extraction mate BUDDER, dry sift kif,aka BONGBUSTER, bubble hash Jamaican honey oil right out of body bags fresh from Jamaica in the 90'S. I even got to try some Jamaican finger hash it had little pieces of seed stalk in some hairs from the bud it looked like shit but man it hit like thors hammer. And a little bit of shatter I try and stay away from and extraction using iso or butane IE budder and shatter but will take the odd blast. I have four grown ass children they love dads weed lol that all smoke and love their extracts bro. You are 100% right on today's Bubble. What have you had the honor of trying @912GreenSkell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back