2 Humboldt seed org auto blue dreams

1 Mephisto MBAP

1 Mephisto illuminauto # 21 sour crinkle

1 Zen seeds G-13

1 Sweet seeds dark devil

1 Bomb seeds THC Bomb

1 fastbuds crystal meth

1 Dinafem OG kush CBD

In the photo tent I am dropping 2 purple dreams this is a blue dream and grand daddy purple cross

View attachment 813490 View attachment 813491
That is some really powerful strains you are growing Ripper Cheers.:pass:

912 my man I have tried almost every kind of extraction mate BUDDER, dry sift kif,aka BONGBUSTER, bubble hash Jamaican honey oil right out of body bags fresh from Jamaica in the 90'S. I even got to try some Jamaican finger hash it had little pieces of seed stalk in some hairs from the bud it looked like shit but man it hit like thors hammer. And a little bit of shatter I try and stay away from and extraction using iso or butane IE budder and shatter but will take the odd blast. I have four grown ass children they love dads weed lol that all smoke and love their extracts bro. You are 100% right on today's Bubble. What have you had the honor of trying @912GreenSkell

OH shit bud...tried tons of different hash...lots of Lebanese, red seal, gold seal. I swear though if i tried a 21 blade salute with hash made from fruity chronic juice or think fast i think i would barf! :D
Like yourself i veer away from shatter...call me old school and give me a chunk of sweet black pure hash!!
IMG_4509.JPG
IMG_44958.jpg

WE are from the same part of this globe all those names I have tried bro it use to be hash heaven back in the day. Was the Moroccan a lime green color when you busted her up ? That put me in another time and dimension i cannot remember the name but I remember the exotic lime green color when you broke a piece open like a quarter in half I only got it for a short time it was mostly high grade Afghani hash stamped gold seal. I worked with some really nice Jamaicans that hooked me up now then too.
You make those nice looking nuggets? I need some new bubble bags and make some hash. I like butter too.

@Fairlynew - i used to be able to get this red cherry oil that was just mind blowing stuff.
There was a ton of pot oil around green to black when spread and Honey oil now and then but i cannot say I seen a oil that was cherry in color that stuff must have been the shite.

I used table spoons we would flatten them with a hammer I would do nothing but hot knives of Afghanistan hash. Every q/p had freedom for Afghanistan on it this was during the Russian war It was a hammer a cikal the Russian flag covered by that saying.. I lived near a air force base as a kid we got hash for 120.00 dollars a ounce for primo black 80 for red hash and 60 for blonde all ounces. That was the seventies
all black spatz, that sounds goooood : ) dont see enough black these days. never seen anyone on here make it iether actually. think ill go see how its made ......

OH shit bud...tried tons of different hash...lots of Lebanese, red seal, gold seal. I swear though if i tried a 21 blade salute with hash made from fruity chronic juice or think fast i think i would barf! :D
Like yourself i veer away from shatter...call me old school and give me a chunk of sweet black pure hash!!
View attachment 813496 View attachment 813497
did you make all that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back