Status
Not open for further replies.
Well finally got to see what the Mother n Law got me a Vivosun 4x4 tent so now I have a spare or could setup another later down the road.
vivo.JPG

Well finally got to see what the Mother n Law got me a Vivosun 4x4 tent so now I have a spare or could setup another later down the road.
View attachment 813386
They make a strong good tent 600D oxford cloth not 210 d and 110 lbs is what the bars are capable of holding not 60 lbs. And the price for that quality is ridiculously low 219.00 Canadian with free shipping UNREAL

What's up, all? Couple strains I've been working on, let me know if I have any B.O.M. contenders.

Gonna post more pics in my breeding journal eventually.

First, California Dream (green crack x Cali sno)

20171006_200245.jpg
20171006_200236.jpg

Next, BlackBerry Crack (blackberry x green crack)

20171006_200129.jpg
20171006_200122.jpg

And lastly, Yeti, which is 50% green crack, 25% gorilla glue, 25% Cali Sno

20171006_200025.jpg
20171006_200013.jpg

With your awesome pics of the bud and trich shots @Gauge Steel I had to pick up one of these myself to use.
View attachment 813428
That sure would help that and a DSLR camera with a tripod and decent lenses. I started with a camera phone when I started to get frustrated I went out and got a decent cannon DSLR camera with good back lighting and a nice backdrop. The frustration is gone and I like the pictures I produce now. Next is to get a time lapse device to hook up and show from seed to bud as it grows

That sure would help that and a DSLR camera with a tripod and decent lenses. I started with a camera phone when I started to get frustrated I went out and got a decent cannon DSLR camera with good back lighting and a nice backdrop. The frustration is gone and I like the pictures I produce now. Next is to get a time lapse device to hook up and show from seed to bud as it grows
It would be nice to get a newer camera with all the bells and whistles. But we just have an older Nikon CoolPix 8700

It would be nice to get a newer camera with all the bells and whistles. But we just have an older Nikon CoolPix 8700
Reputable camera shops will take trade ins. They give them a grade abc . There is a ton of Photo Heads that need the latest and greatest they take their non current gear on trade and resell them. There is deals to be had on used lenses and cameras. We have one in Ontario called HENRYS cameras locations all over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back