Status
Not open for further replies.
seen quite a few folk do well with the rq/nl actually. somebody in the hydro sections got one just now thats enormous. cant mind his name unfortunately : (
Yup RQ/NL was a good yielder for me!
dscn2288-fileminimizer-jpg.388242

The two at the back were the NL and produced 4.5 Oz a piece. They were grown using a dwarfing technique i picked up from the Joint Doctor called "Stunting" which is induced at the very first sign of flower and stop the stretching phase and produces short but well laden bushes!
Journal here - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-eshine-ds-300-1-x-vipar-b2x3-stunting.36318/

Where they made in Liverpool??lol:pass:
No it was manchester!
DSCN4091.JPG

The silver H is the original logo.
The only other vapes around at the time were the verdamper and the aromed and they were top dollar!
It wasn't like it is now with a thousand different choices!

Last edited:
Yup RQ/NL was a good yielder for me!
dscn2288-fileminimizer-jpg.388242

The two at the back were the NL and produced 4.5 Oz a piece. They were grown using a dwarfing technique i picked up from the Joint Doctor called "Stunting" which is induced at the very first sign of flower and stop the stretching phase and produces short but well laden bushes!
Journal here - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-eshine-ds-300-1-x-vipar-b2x3-stunting.36318/
just had a quick perv through there mate. thats quality : ) only you and @912GreenSkell ive noticed doing that. its an impressive way to grow. love how they just turn into solid lumps of bud . wicked stuff mate : )

just had a quick perv through there mate. thats quality : ) only you and @912GreenSkell ive noticed doing that. its an impressive way to grow. love how they just turn into solid lumps of bud . wicked stuff mate : )
I feel honored, Greenskell was the first person to follow this method after I posted it, I never thought anyone else would try it!
The name puts off a lot of people, if you check Mephisto's grow technique it has a lot of similarities but Mitch does it ever so slightly differently and for slightly different reasons! We have talked about it and we are kinda using the same technique but we both came at it from different perspectives. Mitch does it at day 17 and I do it around day 21 but we both do it around the start of the flowering phase his final pots are also bigger than mine.
Due to to his earlier transplant and larger final pots his plants get .a bit bigger and have a little more stretch.
I have been growing in small spaces for years and this is just how I ended up doing it to get shorter plants with a good yield.
I first found out about it from the joint doctor, when he was describing how to reduce the size of a strain of his called "The Ogre" which could get rather large in an enclosed space!

this thing is a space case globe vaporizer(but its not).it did have a lil round glass bowl but i swapped it over to a big vase,vase,vase.
002.JPG

has a big pin in centre it,jab a lump of hash on the pin set light then blow it out whack the vase on.it smolders away fills up and suck.its ever so smooth.but only workes with pressed hash.
its like my hotknife set,comes out now and again.
:pighug:

I'm a total vape fan and have owned about 9 over the years, my current go to's are the Grasshopper for portable vaping and the VapeXhale Cloud Evo.
My first vape was around 15 years ago and was no more than a soldering iron with a brass plate and a jar which screwed on top.
It had no temp control and if you left it on too long it would start combusting your weed but it worked to some extent! It was called the blue meanie.
nY3F62i.jpg

Mine didn't have that funky sticker, I think this was a lter model but for the life of me I can't see where they made any improvements apart from the sticker lol
I had one I bought in 1996 it was similar it had a heating soldering gun element with a brass bowl on top it I think it was brass it had a wooden bottom and when the bowl filled with smoke we would just take the whole glass bowl and inhale right from that very first generation type of vaping it did not work very well at all then they came out with the volcano and that bag but is was like 500.00 canadian back then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back