Status
Not open for further replies.
He was never of his board, he was on a skateboard test team and would always be getting new gear to try.
These days he no longer skates messed his knees up too much, these day he is heavily into martial arts and gets his kicks that way!
I just grow the weed lmao we both love to vape our lungs aint what they used to be!
I'M getting a vapor for birthday/Christmas they are not cheap 155.00 Canadian but she is I was told top of the line and it is shaped like a little whisky flask very cool looking

I just blew the fuse on my intake controller after three years I off to the store to get a fuse. That is very well put and very informative too. My man arty zan
Thank you brother, what can i say but I read a lot!
Also let me thank you for an almighty Slapper, I won't be able to sit down for a week!!!:bighug::pass:

Do not give up on them bro get a journal going so we can help. Dutch passion and dina fem have some huge arse autos bro. Here is one close to a pound the top alone was almost a three ounces I grew this bad boy two years ago. This is a royal queen seds nothern lights auto.
View attachment 813354
I'm growing in promix and I'm only watering every 3 days.or when the pot is light I may have over watered.in the past don't know but I'm going see how this turns out I have topped all my other autos and these I'm only going leaf tuck.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Do not give up on them bro get a journal going so we can help. Dutch passion and dina fem have some huge arse autos bro. Here is one close to a pound the top alone was almost a three ounces I grew this bad boy two years ago. This is a royal queen seds nothern lights auto.
View attachment 813354
seen quite a few folk do well with the rq/nl actually. somebody in the hydro sections got one just now thats enormous. cant mind his name unfortunately : (

View attachment 813353 don't did autos yet they getting better its just finding the right ones, the one at the back is gorilla glue auto and there all around 38 days old. I'm a new grower and even I got a bad auto , he's now in the bin haha , good luck on the grow
that gorilla glue is meant to be mind blowin mate. only seed ive had that never popped though : ( it was a very sad day lol

This is only a rule of thumb but RH for veg is considered to be around 60%RH in flower this should drop to around 40%RH.
Personally I don't worry about this but I alway keep an eye on RH, it never goes above 60%RH
Ways to reduce RH are to use a dehumidifier or increase extraction with a larger fan and also make sure that the negative pressure inside the cab isn't too high.
If the negative pressure is too high it could be because the intake is not supplying enough fresh air and the extractor is trying to pull new air in against this pressure and it will put strain on your extractor fan.
some fan speed controllers will have humidity assist which will ramp up fan speed by 20% to help lower RH and then slow down again once the ideal RH is reached.
An example of this is the Progrow Multi-Fan Controller, which is on my Christmas list!
I also run 24/7 as Fairly new mentioned this keeps a stable environment, which is useful for a couple of reasons, when a plant is in stretch mode the higher the difference in lights on temps and lights off temps the more stretch you will get.
High humidity combined with high temps can also cause etiolation, which is stretching of the stem, similar to the stretch plants get when not receiving enough light.
A cold wall when lights go off can lead to condensation forming on the walls as the moisture in the air forms drops of water on the surface of the wall, which can lead to powdery mildew, botrytis etc . some fan speed controllers have a setting for lights off and will continue to run the fans on a higher speed for an hour, so to avoid these condensation problem.
I've had to read this twice but it makes a lot of sense, I've always thought I wasent getting enough fresh air in, would opening a side flap a bit help this?
, Im going through the preflower stage at the minute

my current grow right now is blks seeds white widow autos and blk seeds sour diesel autos a few of them are close to being done

078.JPG

I'M getting a vapor for birthday/Christmas they are not cheap 155.00 Canadian but she is I was told top of the line and it is shaped like a little whisky flask very cool looking
There are a few with that design one is called the Atmos Transporter and the others are the Hipvap and the V-bank, there may be others too.
I would guess at the Atmos Transporter is the one you will get, it is a well known vape brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back