Status
Not open for further replies.
Will give that a go mate thanks I'm running 20/4 since the start
I have been running 24/7 since I grew my first auto bro going on my fourth year HAPPY GROWING.

Hey TB my rh is at 66% and I don't even worry about it . I'm in a tent 55 x 28 x 72 in. x 400 watt cobs . no problems .

I've tried not to worry as the plants seem fine , I've just put the temp and humidity meter in under the leaves resting on 2 pots I'm hoping that will help, I was getting readings of up to 70℅ , not often but worrying at that level at the stage am at, thanks for your input mate

Hows about this

True story - I was once sent to Shock Trauma from getting blasted in a pit once. Some dude hit me so hard he dislocated two of my ribs and pulled them partially away from the connective tissue. Not an experience I'd recommend to anyone, lol. :headbang:

I am a totally different Human being today a very caring Grandfather but Metallica back in the early to mid eighties sold cassette tapes in tiny ads in thrasher skateboard magazine. I was hooked on skating to Metallica I loved huge ramps and street skating i was a skateboarding metal head when I was a youngster
zinecollectionvariarse_zps3075ff9d.jpg

I wasn't a skater but back in the 80's my brother was a couple of these zines were made by him!

What's.up.Hope all is growing well for everyone I've got 3 autos 2 of them are 11 days old and one is 4 days.old..If theses don't have any size to them I think I'll be done with autos.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
IMG_20171005_173818.jpg
don't did autos yet they getting better its just finding the right ones, the one at the back is gorilla glue auto and there all around 38 days old. I'm a new grower and even I got a bad auto , he's now in the bin haha , good luck on the grow

Ran out of weed.. Must wait couple days before I smoke my own.. Just went to dealer on the street... 5gr for 35euro... Amnesia haze.... Any thoughts?
e0f11600e34c8e71cddd3aa9118d84b9.jpg
looks frosty. Although the proof is in the pudding :) There's been alot of weed around where I live - it's got great bag appeal, smells great, but hits like crap. It's got no meat innit.

What's.up.Hope all is growing well for everyone I've got 3 autos 2 of them are 11 days old and one is 4 days.old..If theses don't have any size to them I think I'll be done with autos.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
Do not give up on them bro get a journal going so we can help. Dutch passion and dina fem have some huge arse autos bro. Here is one close to a pound the top alone was almost a three ounces I grew this bad boy two years ago. This is a royal queen seds nothern lights auto.
IMG_1593.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back