Status
Not open for further replies.
My DIY light is running at 360 watts vs the 550watt. I'm lighting a 4'x'4 tent completely! I veg between 36 - 24" 16-18 is the closest I get in flower, some strains you may get closer too.

good evenin everyone. im at work as per usual : ( love nightshift. it fills me with joy lol. just caught up a bit there and WOW!! check those lights out!! @HLG1 thank you for joining us. i have a question for ya bud. how does the lights footprint compare to blurples or cobs? a big drawback for blurple users such as myself is the effective coverage area of the lights. what area can your 550 cover at optimum distance from the plants during veg and bloom ?

Good afternoon stoner people's . Hope everyone is nice n high:smokeit: :smoking::pighug::coco:

Hello folks, hoping for some help, I'm not long joined, got my first grow flowing at the min with a journal on here, I've a problem with rh , it's to high when fan is on gets to 45℅ fan of but leaf is more damp , I've moved the meter about the tent and get different reading, question is, where is the ideal place to get the best reading? And how would I sort the high rh? Thanks in advance its just the internet gives you 100,000 answers to one asked question

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-time-grow-1000w-led.61262/page-9#post-1592411

That's my journal if anyone is interested

Hello folks, hoping for some help, I'm not long joined, got my first grow flowing at the min with a journal on here, I've a problem with rh , it's to high when fan is on gets to 45℅ fan of but leaf is more damp , I've moved the meter about the tent and get different reading, question is, where is the ideal place to get the best reading? And how would I sort the high rh? Thanks in advance its just the internet gives you 100,000 answers to one asked question

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-time-grow-1000w-led.61262/page-9#post-1592411

Hey TB my rh is at 66% and I don't even worry about it . I'm in a tent 55 x 28 x 72 in. x 400 watt cobs . no problems .

holy shit man thats crazy. think ill pass though. but mental for me lol
I am a totally different Human being today a very caring Grandfather but Metallica back in the early to mid eighties sold cassette tapes in tiny ads in thrasher skateboard magazine. I was hooked on skating to Metallica I loved huge ramps and street skating i was a skateboarding metal head when I was a youngster

Keep your lights on 24/7 that way your environment will not change bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back